Tuesday, February 20, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


 πŸ’₯ Joan Boney 

James 1:17  Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with WHOM is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


 πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
James 3:17  But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett

Philippians 3:13-14  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus (The Word).


Memories of things we have done in the past for which we are sorry or ashamed, or memories of things that have been done to us, can pull us down and away from moving forward in things of God.

Instead of focusing on those things, we focus on the way God is leading us at this point in our lives, seeking to please HIM in all things today and moving forward.  

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
John 5:30  (Jesus said) I can of MINE own self do nothing: as I hear (the Father), I judge: and MY judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent ME.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

2 Corinthians 12:8-9   For this thing I besought the Lord thrice, that it might depart from me. And He said unto me, My grace is sufficient for thee for My strength is made perfect in weakness. Most gladly therefore will I rather glory in my infirmities that the power of Christ (The Word) may rest upon me.
 
This scripture has helped me so much as different health issues have come up for me. It has made me realize that even though I am getting older, God’s great mercy is always there to comfort and hold me up and give me His strength when I falter. 
 
 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
A while back I had a dream where either these words were spoken or I just had knowledge of them ….. "There’s no reason to worry. God will meet all our needs."
 
Some time after this I had at least 2 situations where this came to pass.
 
One was when I got my bank statement it looked like almost all the money in my savings account was gone. I knew I hadn’t made this kind of withdrawal and it scared me. I kept praying for help, that everything would be ok, that my money would be safe. I kept trying to hold onto those words - There’s no reason to worry.
 
When I got to the bank and talked to someone there, the problem was discovered. I had earlier that month made a transfer from my savings to my checking account over the phone, and the teller had misunderstood me and added another zero to the amount, and so transferred much more than I had wanted. It was easily rectified. What a relief that was!
 
This was a smaller matter, but one time I had thought there wasn’t much chance of rain and so hung some laundry on the clothesline. Then I went to the grocery store, about a ten minute drive from my house. When I came out of the store it was raining a little. But it increased and was really pouring. On the way home I was praying and again, trying to hold onto the words - "There’s no reason to worry."  As I drove, the rain was lessening and when I got home, there was no rain and the clothes on the line were dry, had not been rained on.
 
In both cases, those words came to pass, there had been no reason to worry and everything was alright.
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous: but the Lord (The Word) delivereth him out of them all.

20 HE keepeth all his bones: not one of them is broken.

(JB ... In 2010, it was dark and I went to my front door to bring in a package.  The Holy Spirit said to me, "Turn on the light."  But I failed to do this.  When I came in from getting the package and closed my front door, I backed over a box and fell and broke my hip and had to go to hospital for operation.)

21 Evil shall slay the wicked: and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate.

22 The Lord redeemeth the soul of His servants: and none of them that trust in Him shall be desolate.
 
I looked up the Word desolate in verse 22 - one definition is forsaken-

The righteous will not be forsaken.
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

CHURCH GATHERING 
IN COLORADO SPRINGS:  
July 22-26, 2024

(Details coming soon!)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯