Tuesday, February 13, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing with the church daily


(Listed in alphabetical order:)

 πŸ’₯ Joan Boney 

Genesis 1:1  In the beginning God created the heaven and the earth.

HOW?

God spake the Word and it appeared!

All things were created by the Word.

Genesis 1:3  And God said, Let there be light: and there was light.

John 1

1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.

2 The same was in the beginning with God.

3 All things were made by HIM; and without HIM was not any thing made that was made.

4 In HIM was life; and the life was the light of men.

2 Peter 3  Through faith we understand that the worlds were framed by the word of God, so that things which are seen were not made of things which do appear.

Treasure to store in your heart and do:

I Thessalonians 5:14  

Now we exhort you, brethren, warn them that are unruly, comfort the feebleminded, support the weak, be patient toward all men.

define feebleminded:  person who is unable to make intelligent decisions or judgments


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


 πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
Proverb 16:3  Commit thy works unto the Lord, and thy thoughts shall be established.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
JAMES 5:16  CONFESS YOUR FAULTS ONE TO ANOTHER, AND PRAY ONE FOR ANOTHER, THAT YE MAY BE HEALED. THE EFFECTUAL FERVENT PRAYER OF A RIGHTEOUS MAN AVAILETH MUCH.
 
When we moved from Pennsylvania to South Carolina we brought our cat with us. The day we moved from the rental to our permanent home she bolted out the door and we couldn't find her when it was time to move.  
 
So we moved all our things to our house and went back to our rental. She wasn't there so we went into the empty house and sat on the floor and prayed a very effectual fervent prayer for her safe return. 
 
It might have been an hour or so and she came to the door and we scooped her up, locked up and took her to her new home. 
 
I was very thankful for that answer to prayer that day.


 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Many years ago, I had a dream that caused me to see myself as God sees me. I believe that I was viewing my flesh ...... the fleshly human part of me.  I was being wheeled into an elevator on a stretcher. I was over 300 pounds. My flesh and skin rolled off of the stretcher and nearly touched the floor on both sides. My fleshly human body was extremely large.
 
Years later, I dreamed that I was shopping for clothes in a department store. I liked the formal attire with sequins. I was surprised that they fit. Then I knew that I was to wear different clothing. Clothing that I would have never chosen for myself. I was led to sturdy and plain clothing .... more like burlap.

John 21:18  Verily, verily, I say unto thee (to Peter), When thou wast young, thou girdedst thyself, and walkedst whither thou wouldest: but when thou shalt be old, thou shalt stretch forth thy hands, and another shall gird thee, and carry thee whither thou wouldest not.  19 This spake HE (Jesus), signifying by what death he (Peter) should glorify God. And when HE had spoken this, HE saith unto him, Follow ME.
 
After considering this dream and asking for wisdom, the following happened. I was happy because I was not 300 pounds, as I was shown before. The clothing was my size. My flesh, (my worldly self) had lost weight. I became more spiritual. The clothing that I would not have chosen for myself is the "clothing" that God has chosen for me. This is what I am to "wear" ....... what He gives me, where He takes me, and the spiritual life He chooses for me. As I diligently do what he reveals through His word, I put on new clothing. I become new in Him. His way is true and faithful. I clothe myself with His wonderful instructions and wisdom. The spiritual clothing is what changes me through His word to be new!
 
This dream was a source of encouragement to me. My attire was chosen by Him ....... I would be new!
 
Ephesians 4:24 And that ye put on the new man, which after God is created in righteousness and true holiness.
 
Proverbs 31:25 Strength and honour are her clothing; and she shall rejoice in time to come.
 
Revelation 3:5  He that overcometh, the same shall be clothed in white raiment; and I will not blot out his name out of the book of life, but I will confess his name before my Father, and before his angels.
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Psalm 13:6  I will sing unto the Lord, because HE hath dealt bountifully with me. 
 
bountiful: 
giving or providing many desired things
given in large amounts
plentiful; ample
giving freely; generous 
 
In every direction I look in my life, God has dealt bountifully with me, providing everything I need and many more things I just enjoy. 
 
While considering these things, I recalled something that happened right before I retired. 
 
I was led by God to take early retirement. One day while reading in the book of Micah the following verse strongly stood out to me ... 
 
Micah 2:10 Arise ye, and depart; for this is not your rest: because it is polluted, it shall destroy you, even with a sore destruction. 
 
My attention was drawn to my work situation, and I asked God to please confirm to me if HE was telling me to leave my job. I became convinced this was the case, and that I should leave my job by taking early retirement. (from Fed Ex as computer programmer) 
 
One man I worked with was very concerned when he learned I was going to retire, saying I was too young to retire. When he asked me what I planned to do during retirement, I told him I didn't know, but that I believed God was leading me to retire at that time.   He didn't understand this at all. 
 
A few weeks after retiring, Joan was given a dream from God in which she was shown to start a blog. She called me to see if I could set that up. I was able to do this after doing a little research, and also began taking care of any technical things that came up. 
 
We wanted to help people find our blog, and I prayed about how to do this. The idea of setting up advertising was given by God. This gave me an opportunity to work with the Google advertising people. 
 
A few years later, God led Joan to start writing books, and we started self-publishing these books on Amazon. I learned how to prepare manuscripts and set them up for publication. When there were technical issues, I worked with the Kindle Direct Publishing people to resolve them. 
 
A few years later, we were led by God to start podcasts. It was interesting for me to research how to do this, which podcast host would work best for us, and what equipment was needed. And since then, each day I get to take a recording which Joan has made and prepare it for publishing using software I knew nothings about before we started the podcasts. 
 
All of these things were new to me and fun to learn about. 
 
Instead of having nothing to do in retirement, interesting things, and things that are enjoyable to me, have been bountifully provided by God. It makes me laugh now to think of how there was nothing visible when I retired! 
 
There is now so much "bounty" of work that 2 other women (Linda Rodgers & Sandra Chupik) in our church group are helping with it.  Both have told me that they have enjoyed learning new things, and this has been a great help to me. 
 
This is just one way God has bountifully dealt with me.

 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 

Recently Linda Rodgers shared the following on the blog concerning following God … I have to be diligent and steadfast every moment I am awake because I know the devil is always waiting to enter in if I falter
 
When I read the underlined portion where she wrote about how the devil is always waiting to enter in if we falter … it reminded me of a dream God had given me…
 
In this dream I could see a small house and the devil was trying to get in the front door of this house and when he couldn’t get in that way, he scurried around to the back of the house to try and get in through the back door. 
 
I knew this was the devil and in my dream he looked just like the grinch in the Christmas television show titled “How the Grinch Stole Christmas.”
 
It made me think about how the devil tries to turn us away from God, trying one thing and, if that doesn’t work, then coming at us another way.


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    
 
Deuteronomy 28:13 And the Lord shall make thee the head, and not the tail, and thou shalt be above only ,and thou shalt not be beneath; if that thou hearken unto the commandments of the Lord thy God, which I command this day, to observe and to do them.
 
Doing what God wants becomes a way of life after a little while and it makes me very aware when I am beginning to get off God’s correct path. I try to stay vigilant in keeping God’s instructions every moment as I continue in the course of action that God shows me, if I pray and stay close to Him. 
 
I try to be alert to this concept as I have failed various times in the past and know my weaknesses in this area. It is brought to my attention very quickly now as I recognize the negative signs and have the opportunity to change. But I do know that God is a very forgiving God and I am very grateful for that. He knows what’s in my heart. I couldn’t make it here without Him and am very thankful for all that He does for me every moment of every day! 


  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
Many years ago I had the following dream. I can’t remember much about it but I think I was in some kind of dangerous situation. I said to the person with me, I think my cousin, “The devil keeps trying to get rid of me, but he won’t …… he can’t.”
 
This has been very comforting and strengthening throughout the years, especially when going through strong trials. God has always brought me through and restored me. 

John 10  (Jesus says)

27 My sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME:

28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any (no man and no spirit) pluck them out of MY hand.

29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man (none) is able to pluck them out of MY Father's hand.

30 I and my Father are one.
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton

Today I had a medical appointment that I had forgotten about. A ride to and from that appointment was already scheduled. 
 
The drivers, to and from the medical office and I talked about the things of God which was a pleasant surprise to me. We talked about people who are in a hurry and don't have time to do what is right for others. Both children and others who do not care about mistreating or killing others. It was wonderful to talk with them and to mention that what we are seeing today is written in the Bible. 
 
One thing that I am learning is to be patient in things that do not turn out the way I want, but pray to God to help me do His will. 
 
Roman 8:28 And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

CHURCH GATHERING 
IN COLORADO SPRINGS:  
July 22-26, 2024

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯