Sunday, February 25, 2024

πŸ’₯ * Sharing with the church daily

 
(Listed in alphabetical order:)
Items submitted after 8 pm Eastern
will be published the following day.


 πŸ’₯ Joan Boney 

Luke 14

16 Then said he unto him, A certain man made a great supper, and bade many:

17 And sent his servant at supper time to say to them that were bidden, Come; for all things are now ready.

18 And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.

19 And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.

20 And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.

21 So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.

22 And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.

23 And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.

24 For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

25 And there went great multitudes with him: and he turned, and said unto them,

26 If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple.

27 And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot be my disciple.


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


 πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 
 
Luke 21:28 And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
Jeremiah 17:14  Heal me, O Lord, and I shall be healed; save me, and I shall be saved: for THOU art my praise. 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Beth Martin
 
Proverbs 3:27  Withhold not good from them to whom it is due, when it is in the power of thine hand to do it.
 
Lately I have been impressed to thank both of my daughter's in law when they have shown me a kindness . Recently, I asked my son for a gravy boat that was part of the china set that I had given to them. My daughter in law reminded him to bring the gravy boat to me. She wanted to help me. I thanked her and she was grateful.
 
My other daughter in law requested that I notify her when I invite the grandchildren to outings. I have been notifying my son and he does not always remember to communicate. I have been doing this. She is grateful also.
 
I feel good about being able to appreciate them more and communicate this to them.
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯  
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Proverbs 4:26  Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established. 

ponder:
 - to give serious and careful thought to
- to weigh carefully
(pray, talking the matter over with God, then wait for God to show me in some way what to do)

established:
- to make firm or stable
 
 
If I try to determine what to do by my own wisdom, or rush off without turning to God and letting HIM establish me, I tend to waver, going back and forth. This also opens the doors for the devil to attack me with fearful thoughts. And I may land up going the wrong way. 
 
But when I pray and wait to hear from God, then consider carefully each thing God gives me in the matter, I find I'm established, stabilized, by God, and able to go that way, which is best for me. 
 
God knows what we need to be firm and stable in the direction we are to go and how to lead us in this way.
 
Proverbs 3:6  In all thy ways acknowledge HIM, and HE shall direct thy paths.
 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
Luke 18:1-5  And He (Jesus) spake a parable unto them to this end, that men ought always to pray, and not to faint;
 
2 Saying, There was in a city a judge, which feared not God, neither regarded man:
 
3 And there was a widow in that city; and she came unto him, saying, Avenge me of mine adversary.
 
4 And he would not for a while: but afterward he said within himself, Though I fear not God, nor regard man;
 
5 Yet because this widow troubleth me, I will avenge her, lest by her continual coming she weary me.
 
6 And the Lord said, Hear what the unjust judge saith.

7 And shall not God avenge His own elect, which cry day and night unto Him, though He bear long with them?

8 I tell you that He will avenge them speedily. Nevertheless when the Son of man cometh, shall He find faith on the earth? 
 
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Hebrews 4:12  For the word of God is quick, and powerful, and sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

 
  πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   

Isaiah 55:12  For ye shall go out with joy, and be led forth with peace: the mountains and the hills shall break forth before you into singing, and all the trees of the field shall clap their hands.

  
 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
Isaiah 41:29  HE giveth power to the faint; and to them that have no might HE increaseth strength. 
 
30 Even the youths shall faint and be weary; and the young men shall utterly fall:
 
31 But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.


 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
CHURCH GATHERING 
IN COLORADO SPRINGS:  
July 22-26, 2024

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯