Friday, January 19, 2024

πŸ’₯ Through both faith and patience we inheritance the promises. (Heb. 6:12)

 
We must hold onto our faith.  Patience is developed by waiting for that promise of what God has told you to take place.  

So review:  What has God told you about this matter?  and hold onto what God has said until the end, refusing to let go.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In prayer, remind God of what HE has told you about the matter at hand.

Example:  In 2018, as ambulance workers rolled me on a gurney, taking me to hospital with broken hip from a fall at my house in Texas, God said to me by HIS Spirit as we rolled past the front door of that house, "You'll never see this house again."

Based on that Word, from the hospital I put that house up for sale, not knowing where I would be going but knowing that God would work it out.

I was in hospital 2-1/2 months after surgery.  During that time, both Pam Padgett and I were convinced by God for me to move to Colorado Springs in Colorado and live in her house.

Pam came to Texas 4 times to help clear out the house, working with my contractor to put into storage those things I wanted to keep which contractor would bring to Colorado later.

Truly ... I never saw that Texas house again.  From the hospital I flew directly to Colorado on February 24, 2019.

The Texas house had not sold at the time I moved to Colorado.  When I prayed over that house, I just kept saying, "I know that Texas house will sell because YOU told me I would never see that house again."

The house belonged to the ministry and was tax-exempt property.  After I moved, the Lubbock Texas Tax Accessor put the house on property tax rolls, meaning we would have to pay tax.  Of course I prayed that they would put us tax-exempt again.  (taxes were almost $10,000 a year in Lubbock.)  God showed me what to send to tax department and they did put us back on tax-exempt as we waited for house to sell.

I just kept praying each time a memory troubled me about that unsold house.

The house sold in May 2020, 1 1/2 years after I put it on the real-estate market!  (What a day of rejoicing that was when the money from the sale of the property arrived at my Colorado bank account!)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Sometimes prayers are answered immediately.  Other times we have to wait and hold on to faith in that which God has told us.  But if it is of God, it will come to pass.

Make your "legal case" with God by reminding God of the situation and what HE told you in dreams and by words from the Holy Spirit and by scriptures.

James 5:16  ... The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much.

Effectual:  Praying according to the will of God.  (basing your prayer upon that which God has said in the issue.)

Fervent:  "Red-hot" ... passionate pleading from your heart

Have patience with your faith.

Don't give up.

You pray.  If you pray according to the will of God for you, God will hear you.  I doubt that anyone else will be as "fervent" as you are about that which you want from God!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jacob wouldn't let go of the angel until he was blessed.

Genesis 32

24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day.

25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob's thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him.

26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he (Jacob) said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me.

27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob.

28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I John 5

14 And this is the confidence that we have in HIM, that, if we ask any thing according to HIS will, HE heareth us:

15 And if we know that HE hear us, whatsoever we ask, we know that we have the petitions that we desired of HIM.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯