Monday, January 15, 2024

πŸ’₯ God uses a man I recently met to help me in a spiritual way.

A man named Carl sells high end sound and video cables.  I was introduced to him by a manufacturer through internet and ordered several items from him.

In the process, I mentioned my new car is currently at the car shop where I am adding two amplifiers to the sound equipment that came with the car.  I told him they had installed these items on my previous car and it sounded better than any thing I've ever before heard.  He asked me if I would send him the name of the business for he has several customers who can't find car sound installation they can depend on.

I did send this to him.

Then there was a problem and the company which I had recommended failed to return my car on the day as promised. I felt he needed to warn his customers.

Carl said he had been involved in past jobs where he ran into unexpected things which caused delays which could not be helped.  

(This caused me to calm down and adjust my thinking in a peaceful way.  I thought of how much Carl's statement had helped me.)

And I recalled:

Matthew 5:9  Blessed are the peacemakers: for they shall be called the children of God.

I wrote to Carl and shared with him how much his email brought me peace and I shared this scripture with him.

I know my whole attitude concerning this sound business changed.  Now I can see them in total peace when I do get to pick up the car.

God brought peace to me through Carl.

This is what should happen when we speak.

Ephesians  4:29  Let no corrupt communication proceed out of your mouth, but that which is good to the use of edifying, that it may minister grace unto the hearers.

I told Carl that I will let him know the quality of the sound when I get the car back.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯