Monday, January 29, 2024

Podcast: End time wisdom from God

 
 
 

Jesus says:

Matthew 24:12-13  And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.
But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

(Comments by Joan Boney:)    So God has me surrounding myself with things that make me laugh.  Why go down with the iniquity of this world?  

Go forth spiritually, avoiding the evil and the insanity of man who has no idea Jesus is coming and this world will be destroyed by God.

2 Peter 3:10-14  But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.

(Jesus will send HIS angels to gather the elect of God to take us to the new heaven and new earth before God destroys this present earth.  See: I Thess. 4:13-17 & Matthew. 24:29-31 & Rev. 21:1-5)

11 Seeing then that all these things shall be dissolved, what manner of persons ought ye to be in all holy conversation and godliness,

12 Looking for and hasting unto the coming of the day of God, wherein the heavens being on fire shall be dissolved, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat?

13 Nevertheless we, according to HIS promise, look for new heavens and a new earth, wherein dwelleth righteousness.  (Revelation 21:1-5)

14 Wherefore, beloved, seeing that ye look for such things, be diligent that ye may be found of HIM
 in peace, without spot, and blameless.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Recently I spoke by phone with a woman who has heard exhortations I have given to the church since 1980.  She knows all the teachings I have about following God by HIS Spirit.  

As I spoke to her, I heard much bitterness come from her heart by her words against President Biden.  This will only destroy her.  It will do no good. This world will be destroyed by God according to Bible.

So I warned her.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Some people fret over things that don't really matter.

God is in charge.  HE will destroy this present heaven and earth and will bring the great tribulation when HE is ready to do so.

You can't save USA from God.

The Bible says:  HE (God) raises up one and sets down another.  (Psalm 75:7)

Sometimes God even sets a man up for the purpose of destruction:

Pharaoh in the day of Moses was ordained by God to destruction.  (Romans 9:17-18  For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew MY power in thee, and that MY name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath HE mercy on whom HE will have mercy, and whom HE will he hardeneth.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God shows me not to let myself be troubled.  

Avoid the evil.  Seek the righteousness of God, God's way to go on this earth in matters pertaining to me.

Surround myself with peace.

Fortunately I like classical music, not all, but composers like Mozart & Beethoven.

(They play lots of things on our local FM radio station that I don't like.  So it doesn't work well for me to depend on the radio station for classical music.  I record my own music which I can play and enjoy and have peace.)

We started our own classical music blog in September of 2023.  You will find this listed on the right side of the home page of our daily blog:  Jesus Ministries Exhortations.  (Daily at the end of our blog we play a classical music composition.)

Why classical music?  It is abstract sound.  Popular music lyrics often carry evil and remind us of past, even past sins, and can cause us to become depressed or lonely or fall into various sins through fleshly desires the lyrics rekindle within us.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Paul says;  

Philippians 3:13-15  Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before,

14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus.

15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded:

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I bought 2 USB/AM/FM radios.  They cost about $30.  (Amazon or Crutchfield:  USB Portable Players)


     

 
We put classical music on USB and plug it into these radios.  We copy the music I like.  I often turn this on and let it play while I read Bible.  I sometimes play this while I write exhortations to the church.  I play this music at night when I am going to sleep to mute the various household noises from electrical machines which disturb me.  

Eliminate disturbance from your mind when you can with both prayer and other ways.  I settle my problems by turning to God in prayer and allowing God to work with me.  But when it is noise from various things within my house, I pray.  God told me "to turn on my tablet and the classical music and use earphones and when I do this, I can't hear the motor noise!"  It worked of course because it was from God!

(It doesn't cost much to do these things and it really help me to live in peace!)

To me, Mozart is one of the most beautiful and calming and orderly of all composers.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Another thing I believe God showed me to do:

Put things in my house that cause me to smile and even laugh.

My butler ceramic frog:
 


The closet in my bedroom:



Owl Mug:
 

 

Fresh flowers from yard in season:



πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Avoid TV shows that trouble me!

Avoid people who disturb me!

Concerning Politics:  If you allow your toe to dip into that pond, corruption will likely follow.  I do not vote.  The Bible tells us to pray for "Kings" and for those in authority that we may live quietly and in peace.  

The World tells us to vote.

The Bible does not tell us to vote but tells us the following:

2 John 

8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.

(If we approve someone, wishing him well, and he does evil in private, we are partaker of his evil deeds.  I certainly am not going to wish politicians well ... and I don't loosely say to a person, "Have a good day,"  as most people tend to do, wishing people well.  I wish the followers of God well!) 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

And Paul exhorts us:

Philippians 4

4 Rejoice in the Lord (the Word) alway: and again I say, Rejoice.

5 Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand.

6 Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

7 And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

8 Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

We live in a beautiful area in USA, Colorado at the foot of the Rocky Mountains.  We can go for little drives into various areas of the mountains, leaving our house for 1-2 hours, just short drives.  We work long hours on our blog and podcasts exhorting the body of Christ daily!  It is usually pleasant to take a little break and look at the things God has created in the mountains and sky.

We take the dogs to the nearby animal park.  (I sit in car and usually read Bible.  Pam walks the 2 big dogs.)

                        
Gracie & Gus

 Also we have and love cats!





 
Lilly, Tahullah Bankhead, Molly, Chubby


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Jesus says:  (During the Great Tribulation)

Matthew 24:22  And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

But now, at this time before the great tribulation, let us live in peace, righteousness of God doing that which God approves/ that which is right in the sight of God, speaking things to edify one another and to cause us to consider God and HIS ways.

Romans 12

1 I beseech you therefore, brethren, by the mercies of God, that ye present your bodies a living sacrifice, holy, acceptable unto God, which is your reasonable service.

2 And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


CHURCH GATHERING 
IN COLORADO SPRINGS:  July 22-26, 2024

We would love to have you join us!

We are going to try to conduct these meetings as Paul said to do when we gather as the church:

I Corinthians 14:26  How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm (prayer), hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯