Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Podcast: God has me "feathering my nest" preparing for the time now and the days to come

 

 
 
Comments by Joan Boney:

This has been such an interesting year, starting with June, 2023... and continuing to now.

(At first I didn't realize what we were doing.  I just kept following that where the Holy Spirit was leading me to go and doing what God was showing me to do.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  I saw this picture online:  (mid-June, 2023)
 

(I thought this was such a beautiful Victorian style desk.  Yellow is my favorite color and if I had any room I knew I would have bought this in a minute.  I live in one small bedroom in Pam Padgett's house in Colorado Springs, Colorado.  I'm 86-years-old now.)

Almost immediately, God, by HIS Spirit brought an idea to my mind:  "You could turn 1/2 of your closet into space for the desk."

For the next few weeks ideas (which I knew to be from God) kept coming.  I've been completely out of debt since becoming a Christian in 1975.  I felt then that God told me, "Get out of debt and stay out of debt." so I did.

Had I been in debt, I don't believe God would have led me to do what I believe I was let to do now.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Closet in my bedroom now:



Adding to my life things that make me smile:






πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

πŸ’₯  I know things are going to get very bad on this earth. Integrity deteriorates and people do things and say things never dreamed of in years before. (Consider what the political leaders are saying, which shock us, as an example.)
 
2 Timothy 3 (Paul says)

1 This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

2-4 For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy, 

Without natural affection /
homosexual-lesbian (Romans 1:25-28)
And abortion: where women kill their own unborn babies


trucebreakers, false accusers, incontinent, fierce, despisers of those that are good, Traitors, heady, highminded, lovers of pleasures more than lovers of God;

5 Having a form of godliness, but denying the power thereof: from such turn away.

(Going to church but doing and saying unspeakable things against God and against the Word of God.)

13 But evil men and seducers shall wax worse and worse, deceiving, and being deceived.

*****

πŸ’₯  Irrational violence will be rampant. Mass killings without motive.
 
Revelation 12:12  Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time.

πŸ’₯  Debt increases for nations and for most individuals.  Debt is a great source of sadness, depression, fear of the end times.

Romans 13:8  Owe no man any thing,

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I have no debt.  I have some savings.  I have few expenses now.

I believe God has led me to spend some of my money and to surround myself with things that make me laugh, and things that bring joy, and things that cause me to thank God!

Everywhere I go now in my home there are things that make me laugh.  My car is a source of amazement in God who causes us "to have exceeding abundantly above all we ask or think" (Eph. 3:20)

The evil is all around me in people, in news casts on TV ... but I see things that make me laugh and give me joy ... and make me thankful to God ... because God has shown me to put such around me in my life at this point in time.

And especially God has caused me to be around others who know what faith in God really is and others who overcome through God and what HE shows them!

I don't see many today who do this, but some do, and they are the ones I put myself with!  And I avoid the others!


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯