Saturday, January 27, 2024

Podcast: Problem solving with God

 

 
 
One night recently, I went to bed and was very disturbed with sound coming through my bedroom wall.

It was like noise from a heating unit.

I said to God, "What am I going to do about this?"

(Sound can be incredibly difficult to deal with.)

God brought me this instant solution.

Get your earphones.  Plug them into your Kindle tablet.  Play the classical music which you published on today's blog.

When the music played, I couldn't hear the noise of the motor sound!  All I could hear was the beautiful music.  I fell asleep after a few moments with the earphones in my ears and the the music playing!  

This is what I heard:  
 

Mozart String Quartet No. 5



From Jesus Ministry Classical Music Podcast:
Classical Music


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯