Wednesday, January 31, 2024

πŸ’₯ Joan Boney: "In 1982 in a dream, God instructed me and warned me."


At that time in 1982, God showed me I would be in great danger if I continued to go out and have meetings for my radio audience in cities from coast to coast, as I had been doing in the past.

At the end of that dream, God said:  "Don't go until you see Exodus 15."


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


A woman who worked for me, running our ministry office at that time, said to me, "Do you really believe God would let anyone harm you?"  (She and I both attended  a "faith movement" type church in 1982.)

I responded to her:  "God allowed Herod to behead John the Baptist and allowed the Jews to kill Jesus."

She replied, "Oh..."

(I cancelled all meetings that were scheduled for the remainder of that year and stayed in Dallas at my apartment, and continued to record broadcasts for my radio stations.)


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Faith believes what God says and obeys HIM at the time HE speaks to you.

Jesus said:  John 10:27  My sheep hear MY voice, and I know them, and they follow ME:

John 10:4-5  And when HE putteth forth HIS own sheep, HE goeth before them, and the sheep follow HIM: for they know HIS voice.

5And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers

.
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Matthew 14

1 At that time Herod the tetrarch heard of the fame of Jesus,

2 And said unto his servants, This is John the Baptist; he is risen from the dead; and therefore mighty works do shew forth themselves in him.

3 For Herod had laid hold on John, and bound him, and put him in prison for Herodias' sake, his brother Philip's wife.

4 For John said unto him, It is not lawful for thee to have her.

5 And when he would have put him to death, he feared the multitude, because they counted him as a prophet.

6 But when Herod's birthday was kept, the daughter of Herodias danced before them, and pleased Herod.

7 Whereupon he promised with an oath to give her whatsoever she would ask.

8 And she, being before instructed of her mother, said, Give me here John Baptist's head in a charger.

9 And the king was sorry: nevertheless for the oath's sake, and them which sat with him at meat, he commanded it to be given her.

10 And he sent, and beheaded John in the prison.

11 And his head was brought in a charger, and given to the damsel: and she brought it to her mother.

12 And his disciples came, and took up the body, and buried it, and went and told Jesus.

13 When Jesus heard of it, HE departed thence by ship into a desert place apart: and when the people had heard thereof, they followed  HIM on foot out of the cities.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God allowed John the Baptist to be killed ... God kept me from being harmed by church goers by giving me a dream whereby God warned me.

Do that which God shows you to do.

Some people today in church group pompously say, "God would NEVER let that happen to me."  So some went out during the corona viruses of 2020 ... and died.

Faith is built on directly hearing a word from God by HIS Spirit.

I heard from God in a dream, and I did not go out, as a result. I stayed at my apartment in Dallas where I recorded radio broadcasts for my radio stations.

One of our church group said to me, "Joan ... you must go out!  If you go out and have meetings, they will give money.  If you don't go out, they will not give money."

I replied:  "God said to me, 'Don't go.'  I'm not going."

I cancelled all meetings scheduled for 1982.

I did lose money.  But I continued living and broadcasting messages on radio.

***

(As I was writing this, the thought came, "They will kill you at the meeting you are planning for this summer."  Fear came to me through this thought.  But I remembered to "try the spirit" that brought this thought.  I said, "Do you confess that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?"  I heard these words come into my mind, "No.")

The apostle John told us to try the spirits:

I John 4

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

3 And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

Spirits bring those thoughts to our mind.  Some spirits are God sending those thoughts by the HOLY Spirit. Other spirits are sent by devils and would do harm, if possible.  Our own flesh tries to get us to do the will of the flesh and brings fleshly ideas to our minds.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

James 3

14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth.

15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish.

16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work.

17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and
easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy.

18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


 CHURCH GATHERING 
IN COLORADO SPRINGS, COLORADO,
USA 
July 22-26, 2024

We would love to have you join us!

We are going to try to conduct these meetings as Paul said to do when we gather as the church:

I Corinthians 14:26  How is it then, brethren? when ye come together, every one of you hath a psalm (prayer), hath a doctrine, hath a tongue, hath a revelation, hath an interpretation. Let all things be done unto edifying.

We will depend on God to draw ( out of each of us edifying things to help the church see God.  We will depend on God to give each individual what he or she needs.  We believe God will increase our faith in HIM by the words brought forth by individuals who attend.  No messages will be pre-planned.  We will trust God to bring forth what HE wants us to hear through one another as the Holy Spirit, Who is in us, reminds individuals of scripture or stories of that which God has done in their lives and they share those things with the group.  This is what the gathering of the church was supposed to be!

I Corinthians 14:31   For ye may all prophesy (share) one by one, that all may learn, and all may be comforted.

This should be very exciting!  (And it should end up being led by God and therefore what God wants us to hear!)

And in the Bible, Jesus says to us:

Matthew 18:20  For where two or three are gathered together in MY name, there am I in the midst of them.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯