Monday, January 29, 2024

***πŸ’₯ Sharing daily with the church

 

(Listed in alphabetical order by last name)

 πŸ’₯ Joan Boney 

I John 1:1  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God:

God speaks to us.  Devils also bring thoughts to us.  Some ideas some from our own flesh.

Sometimes it is clearly God speaking to us.  Other times devils just go too far and reveal themselves.

Example:

The body of the man who installed my car sound amplifiers is covered with tattoos.  My first impression of him was not a good impression.  But he did a great job building a rack for the trunk and placing the amps out of the way in the car and the sound is very good in the car.  I gave him a nice "tip" because he did such good work.  

The next day I saw a very frightening true story on TV of a woman who was on a plane hijacked in Egypt.  (By watching this TV show, I believe I gave an opening for the devil to attack me with fear.)

Later a thought came:  "That man who installed your sound system in car knows where you live.  He also know you have money because of your tip.  He is going to break into your house and steal from you.  You'd better get some bullets for your gun."

I was really frightened!  But is this a warning from God or is this another spirit trying to disturb me?

I concluded it was a devil and not God.

I tried that spirit as the apostle John said to do in I John 4:  I said:  "spirit that brought me the thought about the sound installer,  Do you confess Jesus Christ is come in the flesh?"  I heard:  "No."

***

I John 4

1 Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.

2 Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

(I believe we must do this.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


 πŸ’₯ Sandra Chupik 

Proverbs 31:30  Favour is deceitful, and beauty is vain: but a woman that feareth the LORD, she shall be praised.

(JB ... Now this is the right way to go ... spiritual and not carnal)

Joshua 1:8   

This book of the law (the scriptures from Holy Bible) shall not depart out of thy mouth; but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein: for then thou shalt make thy way prosperous, and then thou shalt have good success.

***

Titus 2  (about women)

3 The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

4 That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

5 To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.

***

I Timothy 2  (Paul says: about women)

8 I will therefore that men pray every where, lifting up holy hands, without wrath and doubting.

9 In like manner also, that women adorn themselves in modest apparel, with shamefacedness and sobriety; not with broided hair, or gold, or pearls, or costly array;

10 But (which becometh women professing godliness) with good works.

11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.

12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.

14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.

15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

***

I Corinthians 14

34 Let your women keep silence in the churches: for it is not permitted unto them to speak; but they are commanded to be under obedience, as also saith the law.

35 And if they will learn any thing, let them ask their husbands at home: for it is a shame for women to speak in the church.

Comments by Joan Boney:

When God showed me I was called to be a minister, I said to God, what about that which Paul said in I Corinthians 14 about women keeping silence in the church?  God said to me, "Look at what these women were doing."

I looked at verses 34-35 and felt these women were disturbing the gathering of the church by asking questions.  The church at that time met in homes and it would be very easy in home meeting for women to try to take over with questions.  

Then God showed me these women:

Anna:

Luke 2  

36 And there was one Anna, a prophetess, the daughter of Phanuel, of the tribe of Aser: she was of a great age, and had lived with an husband seven years from her virginity;

37And she was a widow of about fourscore and four years, which departed not from the temple, but served God with fastings and prayers night and day.

38 And she coming in that instant gave thanks likewise unto the Lord, and spake of HIM to all them that looked for redemption in Jerusalem.

Prophets are sent to the church to speak messages from God to the church.

***

4 daughters of Philip who did prophesy:

Acts 21 

8 And the next day we that were of Paul's company departed, and came unto Caesarea: and we entered into the house of Philip the evangelist, which was one of the seven; and abode with him.

9 And the same man had four daughters, virgins, which did prophesy.
 
Prophecy is for the church. These 4 daughters who did prophecy, would have to speak in the church to do prophesy.

***

Deborah  who judged Israel:

Judges 4  

3 And the children of Israel cried unto the LORD: for he (the ruler) had nine hundred chariots of iron; and twenty years he mightily oppressed the children of Israel.

4 And Deborah, a prophetess, the wife of Lapidoth, she judged Israel at that time.

5 And she dwelt under the palm tree of Deborah between Ramah and Bethel in mount Ephraim: and the children of Israel came up to her for judgment.

6 And she sent and called Barak the son of Abinoam out of Kedeshnaphtali, and said unto him, Hath not the LORD God of Israel commanded, saying, Go and draw toward mount Tabor, and take with thee ten thousand men of the children of Naphtali and of the children of Zebulun? 7 And I will draw unto thee to the river Kishon Sisera, the captain of Jabin's army, with his chariots and his multitude; and I will deliver him into thine hand.

8 And Barak said unto her, If thou wilt go with me, then I will go: but if thou wilt not go with me, then I will not go.

9 And she said, I will surely go with thee:

Comments by Joan Boney:

In January, 1980, an angel of the Lord spoke 3 words into my ear while I slept:  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS"

By that God put me on radio in the United States to exhort the churches from city to city, coast to coast.

Then in 2010, God gave me a dream and by that dream showed me to start a blog and exhort the church by blog all over the world through writings.

Then in 2015, God showed me to write books exhorting the church by books published on Amazon.

Then in 2020, through another dream, God showed me to exhort the church in things of God by Podcast.

God persuaded me by these things to exhort the church, mostly by writings.

I have not been persecuted by the churches because I'm a woman but I have been greatly persecuted because of the messages God had me speak to the churches, especially messages concerning corruption in the church through big time radio and TV ministers.

I have no disagreement with the apostle Paul and I love Paul and God greatly used things Paul said in Bible to teach me about the Holy Spirit and to teach how to present materials from God to the churches thought my writings and Podcast.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


 πŸ’₯ Sandy Kern
 
2 Timothy 1:7  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love,  and of a sound mind. 
 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Pam Padgett
 
Matthew 6:9-13 (Jesus taught) After this manner therefore pray ye: Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be THY name.

10 Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.

11 Give us this day our daily bread.

12 And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.

13 And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
For THINE is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever. Amen.

***

This morning while reading in Matthew 6, verse 13, I was reminded of something that happened many years ago.

I usually took my dogs for a walk in our neighborhood each day and would take a plastic bag to pickup after the dogs. One day, however, I forgot to take a plastic bag so was unable to pickup after the dogs. I noted where we were with the intention of going back later and taking care of this.

Shortly after I got home, however, the doorbell began ringing over and over. I looked out the door's peephole and saw 2 young girls (approximately 12 years old) standing on my porch hitting the doorbell button over and over as fast as they could. This made a terrible noise in my house. I was very irritated when I opened the door, intending to yell at the girls for doing this.

But when I opened the door, nothing would come out of my mouth.

Then the girls pointed out a plastic sack obviously containing dog droppings which they had put on my porch. They began telling me that I should pickup after my dogs. The spirit in the girls was very bad and I wanted to strongly reprimand them.

But the only thing that came out of my mouth was very quietly saying, "I usually take a plastic bag but forgot to do so today."

Unexpectedly to me, this completely stopped the girls from saying another word. They quietly turned and walked away.

I threw the bag they left in the trash and went inside my house.

Trying to grasp what had transpired, I turned to God and said, "What just happened?"

The Holy Spirit spoke to me, "I have kept you from the evil."

These young girls certainly brought evil to my porch. And I was very much provoked. But God delivered me from their evil in this unexpected and powerful way. 

Ezekiel 3:26  (God said to Ezekiel)  And I will make thy tongue cleave to the roof of thy mouth, that thou shalt be dumb, and shalt not be to them a reprover: for they are a rebellious house. 
  
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Barbara Preston
 
When my husband retired at the end of 2008, we moved to Virginia, not far outside of Charlottesville.

When we were considering where to move after he retired, and which house to buy, I turned very strongly to God with these decisions. It was a very happy time for us as we were both excited about the move.

We finally got it narrowed down to two houses in Virginia, They were both very expensive but we had more than enough savings to easily buy either one.

I kept praying over and over and over … Please don’t let us make a mistake. Please don’t let us buy the wrong house.

It is so interesting to me how God steps in and helps us. He always has a way to guide us and direct us.

We had been intently looking at both houses with our realtor, trying to make a decision. And I’m still praying silently and fervently … please don’t let us make a mistake.

We were at the point where we needed to decide so we made one last visit to both houses. One of the houses had a pond adjacent to it which was appealing.

But as we walked around the yard, we noticed a lot, and I mean a lot, of little squiggly tube shaped things, that were found over much of the yard.

We asked the realtor what they were and she said …"Oh, that's goose poop."

Apparently the pond next to the house attracted a lot of birds.

The thing that had initially seemed so appealing was the thing that ended up turning us to the other house.

And even though we had been to that house numerous times and had never noticed the goose poop, God made sure we saw it on our final visit, keeping us from buying the wrong house and answering my prayer!


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Linda Rodgers    

Luke 22:36   Watch ye therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of Man.
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
 πŸ’₯ Cathy Varner   
 
When I had developed a crack in one of my old fillings, the dentist I had been going to wanted me to get a crown. They were very much into doing crowns, even suggesting I have this done to replace all of my old fillings even before any problem arose.
 
I was uncomfortable with having this done but didn’t know what else to do. I kept praying, asking God what I should do. After a while I was given the thought to see if there was another dentist who could do something else, more mild. I also had a dream where my dentist was going to impact my tooth and it was scary. The dream made me even the more cautious of going to this dentist and having the crown done.
 
So I began looking for another dentist and asked God for help in finding the right one. At first I tried to find one close to where I lived but none were available. I branched out and found one in a nearby city. I thought I would have to try several, but to my amazement this dentist said he thought he could just refill the tooth.
 
He did refill and that filling has lasted a long time. I was very happy with him and the people in his office until just recently. There was a problem and I felt I needed to switch to another dentist. I believe God led me both times. 

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯
 
 
  πŸ’₯ Juliett Walton
 
I just had a chance to listen to the podcast for 1/27/24 - I enjoyed hearing the classical music in that podcast. It was peaceful and pleasant. 
 
The first time I noticed classical music was in one of the neighborhood stores in our community in Seattle in the 1940s & 1950s.. I went into one store to buy something. I noticed the music playing was nice, calming, and different. It invited me to calm down or be quiet. I liked that atmosphere even as a child. 
 
The next experience of being introduced to classical music was in college. The instructor would tell us what a particular selection was about and encouraged us to listen carefully to how the music portrayed a scene or title. This encouraged me to want to listen carefully. 
 
The last experience was after I had graduated from college and had moved to Denver. My uncle had a grand piano at his home. It was really nice and I did not want to touch it and mess it up in any way. When he played it, the sound was wonderful. 
 
This uncle took me to concerts. The people were dressed nicely and were quiet in their actions. I enjoyed these concerts very much.
 
I shared all this to say that I enjoy classical music and that it was nice to listen to in this podcast. Also to know how this music helped Joan in this podcast.            

I Samuel 16

22 And Saul sent to Jesse, saying, Let David, I pray thee, stand before me; for he hath found favour in my sight.

23 And it came to pass, when the evil spirit from God was upon Saul, that David took an harp, and played with his hand: so Saul was refreshed, and was well, and the evil spirit departed from him.







 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯