Sunday, January 14, 2024

πŸ’₯ From Joan ...


Joan Boney, apostle and prophet
 
I believe there is a time to make changes to improve those things you enjoy, when you are out of debt and can afford to do so.
 
My sound guy in Lubbock, Texas, told me in approximately 2018 that the time was coming when all TV would be streaming.
 
Pam and I both enjoy football on TV. We subscribed to NFL Sunday Tickets on Direct TV Satellite. 

Then a shocking change happened. This past year's NFL Sunday Ticket changed from Direct TV to streaming on YouTube TV
 
We didn't know much about streaming. But circumstances literally forced us to switch to streaming. 
 
To be ready for this fall's football, we took the steps to move to ROKU streaming in early 2023. 

We had some difficulty in learning to manipulate the Universal type remote control, but in a few days we had become more comfortable changing channels on the ROKU streaming.
 
Now we really like it. Since it is connected to the Internet, it is not affected by snow and weather like satellite.
 
I think we are getting a better TV picture now on streaming than we did before on satellite.
 
There is a time to make a change and I'm glad we took the opportunity to change for I think it made things better for us.


 πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯