Thursday, January 25, 2024

πŸ’₯ Shared by Beth Martin: Member of body of Christ


I have been attending a small country church of 6-8 people. It has been managed by my husband's family for years. My husband and his father built it in the early 70's. 

Years ago, I shared with David's sister scripture of what a church should be. The family church did not follow what scripture said. This was the reason that we did not attend. This was a source of great contention in the family. 

At one point, David's mother kidnapped our boys (they were in grade school) and brought them before a couple of local pastors to quiz them on the Bible. The boys knew all of the answers! 

This same sister is now the pastor/leader of the church. She follows the scripture. She reads the Bible to us and we participate.
 
Joy!

Thank you,  Beth

(This sounds like the kind of church I've always looked for!  Joan Boney)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯