Monday, January 29, 2024

πŸ’₯ Sharing by the Holy Spirit is Power of God

I have both daily writings on blog and daily recordings of Podcasts to share with the church.

Sometimes I will record or write several days in advance.  I often record one Podcast and then another subject comes to my mind and then another.   I consider this to be the Holy Spirit showing me to present these subjects.  This is what the body of Christ needs to hear that day.

You can even go ahead and send more than one thing.  Pam has postings set up for several days at a time. She will take care of it.  So don't hesitate to send multiple exhortations.  Please put date the exhortation is to be printed at top of exhortation or number the exhortation by subject.

 

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 

Please follow Holy Spirit in sharing.  When the Holy Spirit calls a scripture to mind that is the scripture God wants us to share or to focus on when we read Bible.  God just gets my attention on that verse and I get hung up and don't way to go past it.  If I do go past, I keep being pulled back.  Share That.

Or if you are reminded of a scripture, share that.

Sometimes I will open Bible and begin reading and pass several verses and hit a section which catches my attention.  That is the Holy Spirit.  Focus on that verse.  Share that verse.  Highlight that when writing.

Example:

Matthew 16

13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, HE asked HIS disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am?

14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist: some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets.

15 HE saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am?

16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God.

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona: for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but MYFather which is in heaven.

18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build MY church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

(The rock upon which the Holy Spirit is built is the word God brings down from heaven to us.)

Don't look for a scripture to share.

Instead read and share that which "stands out to you" .... Share by that which the Holy Spirit causes to stand out ... For yourself focus on that scripture and drain every drop of blood from that verse.  Read it, look up key words in dictionary, and above all, do the instruction.

I try to share everything that is called to my mind by the Holy Spirit: scripture & things that God did for me

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 

If KJV translators add a word, you can use your strike though key and mark a line through that added word.  This lets us know that word was added by KJV translators.  They, the translators, were faithful to the original to show the reader when they had added something not in the original.

Here is a very interesting example of a difference their adding made to a scripture:

I Corinthians 7:38  So then he that giveth her in marriage doeth well; but he that giveth her not in marriage doeth better.

(Translators of KJV added the word "her" twice in above verse.  Here is the difference it causes in interpretation.)

I Corinthians 7:38  So then he that giveth in marriage doeth well; but he that giveth not in marriage doeth better.

Paul is saying it is better not to marry.

39 The wife is bound by the law as long as her husband liveth; but if her husband be dead, she is at liberty to be married to whom she will; only in the Lord.

40 But she is happier if she so abide, after my judgment: and I think also that I have the Spirit of God.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


Highlight  & color word red ,  Then tap the strike through icon on the top of computer screen page. 

Example:

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


Scripture:  bold/italic/Red

Text of scripture: bold/ italic black

Size of print: Normal 

Strike through:  Words added by the translator to show these italic words were added. 

There are times I will put a text of scripture before the scripture reference.  In such cases here is the way I do that.  

The Lord is my shepherd,  (Psalm 23:1)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Example:

To emphasize a word inside the text:  The LORD is my shepherd

Sometimes I will simply underline a section .

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

 

It will help us if you will use these formats.

And if you quote a verse, please write out that verse for us.

Download a Bible onto your computer, if you have not already done so ... That allows you to highlight, cut, paste from the Bible to your writing.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯