Saturday, January 27, 2024

πŸ’₯ I failed in a project today ... but God didn't.


Though I was foolish, God rescued me.

My fleshly project was ugly even to me, but God showed me how to make it pleasant even to my eyes.  This was an attempt concerning TV/Sound Equipment.

I failed but God didn't.  I followed the advice of a man I trusted and the project did not succeed.  But we put some old cords back on the TV and reset the TV and basically the picture returned, I think.

When we have God's word and follow that we succeed.   When we follow what we think, we sometimes fail.

Learn the difference and put your trust in God, not in yourself and other humans.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Comments by Pam Padgett ... 
 
While working through several changes to the TV and sound system, I noticed a setting that didn't look correct to me, and I decided to "cleanup" what I thought was a previous mistake.  It seemed like a very minor thing, and I'm sure I didn't pray about this.
 
When the TV picture didn't look right, however, I did pray and was reminded of the setting I had changed.  It didn't seem that setting should affect the TV picture, but I kept being reminded of it, so finally changed it back to the original setting.  Immediately, the TV picture looked a lot better.  
 
The Holy Spirit led me in fixing what my own idea messed up.  
 
 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯