Monday, June 13, 2022

πŸ’₯ Rejoice in the Lord alway; and again I say rejoice. (Phil. 4:4)

 
The Lord is The Word.

So Paul is telling us to rejoice in "The Word" always.

Here are examples of The Word in which we can rejoice always.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Philippians 4:19   But my God shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Psalm 23

1 The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want.

2 HE maketh me to lie down in green pastures: HE leadeth me beside the still waters.

3 HE restoreth my soul: HE leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for HIS name's sake.

4 Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: for THOU art with me; THY rod and THY staff they comfort me.

5 THOU preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: THOU anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.

6 Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life: and I will dwell in the house of the LORD for ever.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯


God turns sorrow into joy as we think on HIS Word which HE has given to us.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯