Tuesday, June 14, 2022

πŸ’₯ Philippians 4:13

 
I can do all things through Christ (The Word) which strengtheneth me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

In the times of trial, God brings HIS word to our mind by HIS Holy Spirit and because of that Word which we have heard, we are able to overcome in this life.

I fell at my house in Texas on December 6, 2018.  I lived alone.  I felt I would die if I could not reach the phone which was in the other room.  No one was due to come to my house for at least a week.  But when I began to try to crawl to room where phone was located, the pain was so severe that I couldn't do it.  

Then into my mind came this thought which was from the Spirit of God.  "You can do this."

Because of "that" word, I kept trying to get to the phone.  It took 4 1/2 hours but I knew I had heard from God and I could do this thing that had seemed impossible.

Hearing that word from God enables us to do all things.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Ephesians 3:20   Now unto HIM that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that worketh in us,

The power that works in us is the power of the Holy Spirit of God WHO does for us the following:

John 14:26  (Jesus says)  But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.


John 16:13  Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

In this life, we simply hear what the Holy Spirit brings to our memory and we follow HIM, doing HIS instructions, believing what HE says, for that is the Word of God to us on the matter at hand.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

One night, in 2021, I was bombarded with all kinds of negative thoughts, such as:  "What if this happens to you?  What if that happens?  What will you do then?  If this happens you won't be able to live here.  What will you do then?  Where will you go?"

I cried out to God:  "God help me!"

Immediately the Holy Spirit said to my mind:  "God will provide all your need."  

"That's right!" I cried out with great joy!  (And I was instantly at complete peace and all the destructive thoughts were gone.)

Psalm 23:3   HE restoreth my soul:

The Holy Spirit who lives in us comforts us and settles us and keeps us by the Word which is the truth.

It is different from the letter of the law.  It is the Spirit of God.

We read the laws of God but it is the Spirit of God WHO shows us what to do in the issues of this life!

We can always trust that which the Holy Spirit brings to our mind, for that Word is the will of God for us in the specific issues of this present life.  It is not only comfort but it is truth from God to us.

John 6:63  It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life.


The Holy Spirit brings the words of Jesus to our mind to comfort us and guide us and show us the truth.

We believe HIS Word brought by HIS Spirit and we follow HIM.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯