Saturday, June 18, 2022

πŸ’₯ Glorifying God by sharing what God has done for us.

 
When we speak of that which we do, we glorify ourselves.

But when we share that which God has done for us, we glorify God.

(Example)  A few years ago, I purchased an expensive TV that turned out to be faulty.  The dealer would not fix the TV and each time I would try to watch it, I would take the tuner and try to adjust the unit.

One day, I was trying to adjust the TV picture when the Holy Spirit said to me, "You don't have to put up with this."

I thought about that which I had heard and I knew it was from God and I knew it was truth.

I didn't have to put up with this problem.  I had plenty of money to buy another TV and discard the faulty unit.

This would not seem wise to other humans but I know the important thing to God is for us to live in peace.

Immediately I went out and bought a new TV.  When the men delivered the TV, I had them carry away the faulty unit.  Then there was peace!  I overcame the problem through doing that which God told me to do.

We always overcome through those things God speaks to us by HIS Spirit or by the scriptures that are brought to our mind by the Holy Spirit.

We do not try to be wise in the sight of men but our wisdom is from God and we follow HIM when HE gives us HIS Word and we live in peace.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯