Thursday, June 23, 2022

πŸ’₯ A great affirmation of faith in God: "Be it unto me according to Thy Word." (Lk. 1:38)

 
The angel of God has just told the virgin Mary that she will have a child of the Holy Ghost and Mary replies:  "Be it unto me according to Thy Word."  (Lk. 1:38)

Each time I read this scripture, I marvel at the faith in God and the simple acceptance shown by Mary of the word of God spoken to her showing God's will for her.

Many times God has spoken to me by HIS Spirit telling me things to come and telling me what I can do when I think it impossible to do such except for the fact of hearing the Word telling me:  "You can do this." And because of that Word, I was able to do "this thing" that was impossible for a human to do.

When we hear HIS Word, all things are indeed possible to us!

This is faith and the essence of faith.  Because God spoke this Word to us we are able to do this thing.

But to me, there is no greater exclamation of faith in God than the statement:

"Be it unto me according to Thy Word."


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯