Monday, June 6, 2022

Podcast: Sexual sins in the churches

 

 
 
Comments by Joan Boney:

On June 4, 2022, published on CNN, was an article about sexual sins going on in the Baptist churches and one caption in the article said:  "Report:  Southern Baptist Convention leaders mishandle sexual abuse allegations."

(I chose not to read the report because I know what the Bible says to do about sexual sins and other sins also inside the church.)

I can tell you what the Bible says to do if a "brother" in the church is a fornicator.

The apostle Paul said:

I Corinthians 5:11;13.  But now I have written unto you not to keep company, if any man that is called a brother be a fornicator, or covetous, or an idolater, or a railer, or a drunkard, or an extortioner; with such an one no not to eat ... Therefore put away from among yourselves that wicked person.

Sadly I had to deal with such a brother when I attended Word of Faith Church in Dallas in the early 1980's.

On this Podcast, I will share with you what the Bible says to do and what I did when one of the men in our congregation admitted he was committing fornication.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯