Wednesday, June 29, 2022

πŸ’₯ The Bible tells us to pray for our rulers that we would be able to live in peace. My prayer when Donald Trump was elected president. My prayer when Mr. Biden was dealing with the war between Russia and Ukraine..

 
(Comments by Joan Boney:)  Let me restate that I am not a member of either USA political party and I do not vote for men, but I do sometimes pray for the rulers as we are told to do in the Bible.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

1 Timothy 2:1-2  I exhort therefore, that, first of all, supplications, prayers, intercessions, and giving of thanks, be made for all men; 2 For kings, and for all that are in authority; that we may lead a quiet and peaceable life in all godliness and honesty.

Concerning Donald Trump:  My prayer was that God not allow Donald Trump to discharge any nuclear weapons while he was president.

Concerning Joseph Biden:  My prayer was that God not allow Joseph Biden to draw us into a war.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

So far both of my prayers have been answered.

As a minister of God and those teachings presented in the Bible, so far, I have been able to speak the doctrines of the Bible to people in the USA without censorship on Internet by both blog and Podcast.

For this I am very grateful.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

As a minister of God and the Bible, God has taught me I must not put myself in a position where I have to compromise or withhold messages from the Bible.

If it should ever come in USA where we were not free to speak all scriptures, I would withdraw from speaking anything on any media device.  

I have long held that to be in politics you would have to compromise.  Because of this, I do not choose to support any politician.

Further the apostle John warns us as follows:

II John

8 Look to yourselves, that we lose not those things which we have wrought, but that we receive a full reward.

9 Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son.

10 If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

11 For he that biddeth him God speed is partaker of his evil deeds.  

Therefore I do not go about saying, "Have a good day."  (For if I did that and that person went out and sinned, I would be "partaker of his evil deeds.")

So I would not choose to vote for any human.  

Fortunately in USA we are not forced to vote as the Germans were forced to vote for Hitler in the days of Hitler.

The Bible does tell us to pray for those in authority.  So I pray for rulers, especially when I am concerned about that which they might do.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I was very shocked to see people rioting at the capitol building in USA on January 6, 2021.

I've never before seen what I believe to have been a threat against democracy as I viewed this to be.

That still does not cause me to vote.  

But the scriptures do cause me to pray.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯