Thursday, June 16, 2022

πŸ’₯ Dealing with a child who grieves you.


God has the answer.  

The way is to turn to God and do as HE shows you by HIS Spirit.

Often I have to correct disobedient children of God or children in the church who are going the wrong way and they think it is the right way.  

I know the grief you have over that child.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

One of the most important things to do is to try the spirit when you have an idea concerning what to do.

Often spirits of devils speak telling us what to do in the midst of strife.

When I try that spirit that brings me the idea of what to do, I often find that spirit is not the spirit of God.  

If I had done that which came to my mind concerning that child, matters would have been made even worse.

So I have learned to try the spirit that brings that idea.

I just say to that spirit:  "Do you confess that Jesus is come in the flesh?"  So often that spirit will answer, "No."

(Then I rejoice that I tried the spirit rather than acting on that idea that came to my mind.)

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I John 4:1-3  Beloved, believe not every spirit, but try the spirits whether they are of God: because many false prophets are gone out into the world.  

Hereby know ye the Spirit of God: Every spirit that confesseth that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is of God:

And every spirit that confesseth not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh is not of God: and this is that spirit of antichrist, whereof ye have heard that it should come; and even now already is it in the world.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

I do not read the Bible when I am troubled by people or events.

I separate myself and pray until God has restored my joy in HIM.  If it takes a day or a week, this is what I do.  God has to restore me before I can do anything godly.

I think dealing with the grief I feel is like dealing with the pain of the cross.

Often I just want the pain I feel to stop.  So the quicker the matter is settled the better but when I rush in and do something it usually makes things worse and more prolonged.  

I must let God settle me before I deal with the child.  I must endure the pain until God works it out and restores me.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

2 Corinthians 10

3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:

4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds;)

5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

6 And having in a readiness to revenge all disobedience, when your obedience is fulfilled.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯