Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Podcast: 2 John

 

 
 
v.  7  For many deceivers are entered into the world, who confess not that Jesus Christ is come in the flesh. This is a deceiver and an antichrist.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

Comments by Joan Boney:

I believe this means these people who are in churches but do not believe that Jesus lives in our flesh today by His Spirit.

I attended a luncheon at Texas Tech University when I lived in Lubbock, Texas.

At our table were 6 people.

One woman spoke up and pointed out the window and said:  "That is our church."  (She pointed to a Methodist church building across the street.)

I said, "We are the church."

This woman became very angry and began to try to argue.  

She said, "That's the church.  I'm not a church."

Some people do not realize Jesus, by HIS Spirit, lives in us who believe in HIM.

I Corinthians 3:16   Know ye not that ye are the temple of God, and that the Spirit of God dwelleth in you?

I Corinthians 6:19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own?

II Corinthians 13:5  Examine yourselves, whether ye be in the faith; prove your own selves. Know ye not your own selves, how that Jesus Christ is in you, except ye be reprobates?


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯