Saturday, June 18, 2022

Podcast: Galatians 1

 
 
 
 
The apostle Paul says:

10 For do I now persuade men, or God? or do I seek to please men? for if I yet pleased men, I should not be the servant of Christ.

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

A true minister of Jesus Christ speaks that which is brought to his mind by the Holy Spirit of God.

If a minister is trying to please people, he will speak that which the congregations wants him to speak.

A minister must keep himself free so he can serve God for if that minister needs money it could affect the message he chooses to speak to the congregation.  

Salvation comes when a minister keeps himself free and speaks that which God shows him to speak.

John 5:30  Jesus said:

I can of mine own self do nothing: as I hear (from God), I judge: and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

 
πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯