Tuesday, June 14, 2022

πŸ’₯ I do not try to read the Bible when I am troubled by another person or event. I pray.

 
When I am at complete peace with humans and events, I can read the Bible with a pure heart.

I never try to read the Bible when I am troubled.

I settle the matter by prayer, turning to God, allowing God to work with me.  Then after I am re-established by God and am in complete peace, I read the Bible.

It is very dangerous to read Bible when you are troubled.  You might grab a scripture and misuse that scripture.  

So first pray and settle the matter by prayer with God.

Philippians 4:6  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God.

I Peter 5:6-7  Humble yourselves therefore under the mighty hand of God, that HE may exalt you in due time:  Casting all your care upon HIM; for HE careth for you.


πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯