Saturday, June 25, 2022

πŸ’₯ How are you viewing this world and yourself?


This world talks about the price of fuel, and food, and housing.

If we believe what Paul said in Philippians 4:19, how is any of that a concern to us?

Philippians 4:19  But my God shall supply all your need according to HIS riches in glory by Christ Jesus.

If we believe that, what difference does the price of gas, and food, and other things make?

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯

God once said to me, "If need be, I could put manna in your back yard."

If I need wisdom, God will give me wisdom showing me what to do.

James 1:5  If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

When we belong to God, HE is our provision.

So we do not put our trust in man but in God.

And we live in peace by believing that which God has said!

πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯πŸ’₯