Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

Philippians 4:13 ...  I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Job 28:28 ... And unto man he said, Behold, the fear of the Lord, that is wisdom; and to depart from evil is understanding.

Psalm 32:8-11 ... I will instruct thee and teach thee in the way which thou shalt go: I will guide thee with mine eye. 9 Be ye not as the horse, or as the mule, which have no understanding: whose mouth must be held in with bit and bridle, lest they come near unto thee. 10 Many sorrows shall be to the wicked: but he that trusteth in the Lord, mercy shall compass him about. 11 Be glad in the Lord, and rejoice, ye righteous: and shout for joy, all ye that are upright in heart.

Proverbs 1:33 ...  But whoso hearkeneth unto me shall dwell safely, and shall be quiet from fear of evil.