Monday, February 11, 2013

Report: Dream from God

Renee Bonfield ... evangelist

I've been reminded of a dream I had on April 27, 1986: I was in my mother's apartment. I walked into the dining room. All of a sudden I knew in my heart that there was going to be a war. I saw myself in a vision lying dead in the apartment. I knew in my heart that Christians would be dead for three days, and then be raised up. I knew this was coming very soon, sooner than we think. Then my Christian friend Harriet Maconis (who since has died) phoned me. She was reading from scriptures to me from Matthew 24 about wars and rumors of war, from Revelation, and other scriptures. I began to understand the scriptures, and how it would all happen. I told my friend about my vision of being dead. I said "We are the generation spoken of in the Bible, who would see all these things." We both became very excited. After I hung up, I got down on my knees in front of the window.  I prayed for wisdom. Then I had the vision again. I saw myself lying dead on the floor for three days. I was wondering where my spirit would be during the three days until I was risen.  After the vision I called out -- "Jesus, I love you, all I want is to see you and be with you." 

After this dream I kept thinking about the scriptures in Rev. 11:9 And they of the people and kindreds and tongues and nations shall see their dead bodies three days and an half, and shall not suffer their dead bodies to be put in graves. and Rev. 11.

The next day Harriet and I went into a Pharmacy type store to purchase a few things. To check out we had to wait on a very long line. While waiting, I told Harriet about the above dream. We both became very excited. Then when we were finished checking out, a man from the line next to ours said " I heard what you said about your dream." Why don't you pray and ask God to give you some numbers for the Lottery." I replied, "No I can't do that." He said "why not, you could win a lot of money." Then I said "Because God is not in the Lottery business, He is in the salvation business."