Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Exhortations help pull us back on road

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Every morning, I read the messages published on our Internet cite.  There are scriptures posted and there are written exhortations.

A few days ago, I had felt myself slipping.  For several days, I had felt more and more lethargic.  I thought it to be boredom.

Then I read an exhortation posted by Pam and I saw my problem was "lack of faith" in God.  And immediately I was raised up by God.

God uses exhortations to help us.

Heb. 3 ... Take heed, brethren, lest there be in any of you an evil heart of unbelief, in departing from the living God. 13But exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin. 14For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;




Heb. 10 ... but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.


As we draw nearer to the return of Jesus, it is even more important that we exhort one another in the ways of God.

Iniquity will abound more and more before Jesus returns.  Mt. 24 & II Tim. 3

Sin hardens us.  And the sin around us can have a way of hardening us.  As we watch TV and such we see this abounding sin.

These exhortations we do daily have a power of God to help us in the midst of the iniquity.  We assemble together as the church through these though we are not physically together in same room.  We are together spiritually, in the Spirit of God.

This is one of the provisions God has for helping us in the midst of the iniquity of the world today.  And there is great power of God here by HIS Spirit.