Friday, February 22, 2013

Depressed? Think on these things

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Paul says:  Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. 7And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus. 8Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.  9Those things, which ye have both learned, and received, and heard, and seen in me, do: and the God of peace shall be with you. Phil. 4

God has made a great way of escape for us in these instructions if we will remember to do them when we have problems.

First, we pray.  Talking to God about all concerns.  Letting requests be made known to God.

We go through so much needless worry and anxiety because we fail to do this.  So when we can remember to talk to God about the problem, we save ourselves needless concern.

Then after we pray, we are told to think on things that are true, honest, just, pure, lovely ...

Those things God does are true, honest, just, pure, lovely ...

When I think of how God caused me to be born again, and how God took me into heaven twice and merged me into the body of Jesus making me one with the WORD ... and how God put me on radio by giving me a dream, even showing me the call letters of the exact radio station ... and how years later God showed me in a dream to go on Internet and do these exhortations ... I am greatly lifted up.

And then I think of how God took the chosen out of Egypt when the time was fulfilled ... and how God did all those miracles in the sight of Pharaoh ... and how God used the Red Sea to rid the chosen from enemies ... and how, in the wilderness, God created food where there was no food and water where there was no water ...

Sadness is turned into rejoicing when I think of these things!

So thinking on the works of God after committing your problem to God in prayer is a great way of escape for the chosen of God as we live in this present earth.

God has made a way of escape for us.