Friday, February 15, 2013

Need for patience in time of stress

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Be patient:  God will answer those who belong to HIM.

James 5 ... Be patient therefore, brethren, unto the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth, and hath long patience for it, until he receive the early and latter rain.  8Be ye also patient; stablish your hearts: for the coming of the Lord draweth nigh. 9Grudge not one against another, brethren, lest ye be condemned: behold, the judge standeth before the door.  10Take, my brethren, the prophets, who have spoken in the name of the Lord, for an example of suffering affliction, and of patience. 11Behold, we count them happy which endure. Ye have heard of the patience of Job, and have seen the end of the Lord; that the Lord is very pitiful, and of tender mercy.

There are times situations happen and cause me to be in great stress, often because of what other people do and because of my reaction concerning what I see in those people.  Often it looks as if I have sinned in the matter and I'm never sure until the Holy Spirit reveals to me God's thinking on the issue.  And often I have to wait, sometimes for several days, before something is revealed by Holy Spirit.  And as I wait, I am often sad and grieved over the matter.  Then the Holy Spirit brings to my mind something and everything is settled and I no longer grieve but rejoice because I know I have heard God's judgment on that issue and that is all that matters to me.

Sometimes patience is required but God always answers me and shows me HIS thinking by HIS Spirit.