Saturday, February 9, 2013

Delivered by thinking on things of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently upon awakening, I had thought of past sin and immediately I thought of how God delivered me and moved me into HIS kingdom and even took me into heaven twice to merge me into the body of Jesus and when I thought on this all grief from sin fled.

And I thought about the following instruction:

Phil. 4:8 ... Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.

When we are bogged down in thinking of bad things from past, we can make our minds think of those things God has done and when we do this we are delivered from the bad.

Concerning being taken into heaven twice and merged into body of Jesus ... This happened to me shortly after I was born again.  I was asleep and all of a sudden I was in heaven.  I knew I was with God and with Jesus and with Holy Spirit though I didn't see anything.  It was all a "spirit".  And at that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the Word of God.  A few weeks later this happened again exactly the same way.  I thought this happened to all Christians.  Later I came to believe this equipped me for the work called called me to do, that of apostle/prophet.  Often when I consider belonging to God I think on this happening in my life.  And I think of how God put me on radio by speaking the call letters of the radio station into my ear as I slept.  And I think of how God gave me a dream showing me the blog and thereby causing us to go on Internet and do these writings that you read.  It is good to think on what God has done in our lives, freeing ourselves from the bad in our past.