Friday, February 15, 2013

Scripture: Shared by body of Christ

2 Timothy 2:24-25 ... And the servant of the Lord must not strive; but be gentle unto all men, apt to teach, patient, 25 In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth;

John 5:30 ... I can of mine own self do nothing:as I hear, I judge:and my judgment is just; because I seek not mine own will, but the will of the Father which hath sent me.

Colossians 3:12-14 ... Put on therefore, as the elect of God, holy and beloved, bowels of mercies, kindness, humbleness of mind, meekness, longsuffering; 13 Forbearing one another, and forgiving one another, if any man have a quarrel against any:even as Christ forgave you, so also do ye. 14 And above all these things put on charity, which is the bond of perfectness.