Saturday, March 31, 2018

Scriptures for meditating from today's writing

I want to get scripture more deeply inside me and I know we can do that by meditating throughout the day on key scriptures.

I have gone through this writing today and have selected various scriptures today that are especially meaningful to me at this point in time.  I have grouped those scriptures together.  And have sent them by email to myself so when I open my email throughout that day, those scriptures will be there and this will give me more opportunity to think on those scripture and do them.

You might want to make your own list of scriptures that stands out to you from today's writing.  That makes them so personal to your needs.

Joan Boney

*****

Psalm 72:14    HE shall redeem their soul from deceit and violence:

I Peter 4:17  For the time is come that judgment must begin at the house of God.

Ezekiel 9   I will recompense their way upon their head.

Revelation 16:5-6   THOU art righteous, O Lord, which art, and wast, and shalt be, because THOU hast judged thus. For they have shed the blood of saints and prophets, and THOU hast given them blood to drink; for they are worthy.

Revelation 16:7  Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are THY judgments.

Revelation 16    to give unto her the cup of the wine of the fierceness of HIS wrath.

I Corinthians 11:29-30   For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

Philippians 4:1    stand fast in the Lord ...

Philippians 4:4  Rejoice in the Lord always ...

Philippians 4:13   I can do all things through Christ which strengtheneth me.

Philippians 4:19   But my God shall supply all your need...

Joshua 1:9   Have not I commanded thee?  Be strong and of a good courage, be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed:  for the Lord thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest.

II Timothy 1    I am not ashamed: for I know WHOM I have believed, and am persuaded HE is able ...

Ephesians 4:11-12   And HE gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers; For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:

II Thessalonians 2:10-12   And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


*****