Tuesday, March 20, 2018

There is nothing for me to do in the church, Lord.

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

When I was born again, 1975, I saw the following scripture:

Titus 2:2-5

The aged women likewise, that they be in behaviour as becometh holiness, not false accusers, not given to much wine, teachers of good things;

That they may teach the young women to be sober, to love their husbands, to love their children,

To be discreet, chaste, keepers at home, good, obedient to their own husbands, that the word of God be not blasphemed.


*****

I sat and wept when I read this instruction for women in the church.

I cried out to God:  "There is nothing at all for me to do in the church."

I had no husband ... no children ... nothing ... I could do nothing in the church.

I was very sad.

Then I realized I could make money in my business and give that money to the church.

That was not God's plan for me.  HE had HIS own plans for me.  And as the months and years passed, bit by bit, God showed me what HE wanted me to do in the church.

At one point, I heard this word from God.

"One step at a time ... it is enough."

When the door opens, go through it.  Don't try to break the door down.  Just go through that door when it opens and you see something that you can imagine yourself doing.

God has HIS plan for each of us.

For some it is in the church ... for others it is at home ... for others it is in neighborhood ... but there is a place for each of us.

We are all members of the body of Christ ... but we don't do the same things.


*****