Thursday, March 22, 2018

Matthew 6:27

Jesus says:

Which of you by taking thought can add one cubit unto his stature?


*****

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

You really can't do anything by taking thought for tomorrow.  By doing such, you don't even have the power to get "one cubit" taller.

Instead of trying to figure out tomorrow, pray, asking God for HIS help.

After prayer, trust in HIM, if God brings anything to mind after you pray, rest in that word, trust in that word, think on that word.


*****

When I was sick with the flu for about 4 weeks, my cleaning lady implied I was sick because I did not get flu shot.

This troubled me so I prayed.  I dreaded seeing her the next week.  "What might she say?"

When I turned to God with this, I heard:  "Just focus on that which she does well."

"Cleaning ... She does cleaning well."

Every time the thoughts came to remind me of what she had said, I made my mind think on that which she does well ... just as God told me to do.

After a few times of deliberately thinking on what she does well, the devil stopped trying to make me think of that which she had said to trouble me.

I Peter 4:7   Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

Lay your situation out before God in prayer.

Use the word given you by God after prayer to resist the devil.

And he (the devil) will flee from you.

*****

When you pray over a project that is to come tomorrow, ask God to help you with the matter.

If the thoughts continue to return about tomorrow to get you to think on such, pray again ... Ask God to help you to stop thinking of tomorrow... If they return, ask God again for help.

If God brings something to your attention after you pray, keep what God said in front of you until that thought stops coming.

If you have built strongholds by fretting over tomorrow or by negative thoughts, you might have to work more laying out thoughts before God and asking God for help.


*****