Tuesday, March 27, 2018

Jesus says:



   Man shall not live by bread alone,
but by every word that proceedeth
out of the mouth of God.


Matthew 4:4

*****


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

God speaks to us by:

* Scripture

* By thoughts brought by the Holy Spirit

* By dreams

* By words carried by other humans

* By thoughts carried by angels and sometimes angels even speak God's word to us in an audible voice

*****


When God speaks, every word from God is equal.  A dream or thought from God is equal to the scripture given in the Holy Bible. 

We live by every word that proceeds from the mouth of God.

Pay attention:  Think on those words sent you by God.  We "live" by them.



*****

Hebrews 2:1-3    Therefore we ought to give the more earnest heed to the things which we have heard, lest at any time we should let them slip. 

For if the word spoken by angels was stedfast, and every transgression and disobedience received a just recompence of reward; 

How shall we escape, if we neglect so great salvation; which at the first began to be spoken by the Lord, and was confirmed unto us by them that heard Him;


*****

* Scripture

II Timothy 3:16-17    All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:  That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works.


- doctrine:  God teaching us HIS way from Bible so we can go in HIS way giving up the way of the thinking of man on this earth.
- reproof:  to rebuke, to drive us back, reprimand, censure
- correction:  a change that rectifies an error or inaccuracy
- instruction:  detailed information telling how something should be done



*****



We learn to live by scripture as the Holy Spirit draws us to that specific scripture, and we think on that scripture for many days, and do that scripture  in an appropriate way.

And we continue doing that scripture.

John 8:3l-32    Jesus says:  If ye continue in MY word (do and keep doing), then are ye MY disciples indeed;  And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.



*****

During certain seasons of our lives, certain scriptures stand out to us and lead us and we must focus on those scripture to go forward and to continue in things of God.

Currently I am led strongly by the following 3 scriptures:

Hebrews 3:13    But exhort (warn) one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.

Hebrews 10:25    exhorting (warning) one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

I Corinthians 15:58    be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.



*****

You need to consider those specific scriptures you are led to at this period of life ... write them out ... think on them daily ... excercise yourself in those scriptures by doing them ... and continue to read them and do them for many days, or months, or even years as needed.


*****

* By thoughts brought by the Holy Spirit

I Corinthians 2    10   God hath revealed them unto us by HIS Spirit: for the Spirit searcheth all things, yea, the deep things of God ... 11 the things of God knoweth no man, but the Spirit of God.

12  Now we have received, not the spirit of the world, but the spirit which is of God; that we might know the things that are freely given to us of God.

John 14:26    But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13    Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.

The Holy Spirit speaks to us by thoughts which HE brings to our minds to show us what to do, to confirm what we are doing or to turn us from the way we are going, and sometimes to show us that which is to come.

There are other spirits not of God who speak thoughts to our minds and also our own flesh would try to lead us by thoughts, but the Holy Spirit is the Spirit of Truth.

Thoughts from Holy Spirit are always thoughts of God HIMSELF toward us and they are always true and right.

When in doubt, we can pray, asking to confirm that thought showing us if that thought is from God.

When we are certain, then we do that thought as diligently as we would do a scripture, keeping it before us day and night, thinking on what God has said to us by HIS Spirit, and doing appropriate acts in accordance with the thought brought by that Word for it is as much a Word from God as is a scripture.


*****


A woman sent me a birthday card.  Inside her card, she enclosed a note telling of the many activities she was doing with her husband, her daughter, her grandson,  Immediately, I heard, in the form of a thought:  "You are dead, and your life is hid in Christ."  


I cried out:  "That's right!"  

My life is hid ... It looks like I have no life ... No husband, no children, no grandchildren ... You can't see my life for it is hid.

Colossians 3:1-4    If ye then be risen with Christ, seek those things which are above, where Christ sitteth on the right hand of God.  Set your affection on things above, not on things on the earth.
For ye are dead, and your life is hid with Christ in God.  When Christ, who is our life, shall appear, then shall ye also appear with Him in glory.

Had the Holy Spirit not brought this to my mind, Shirley's note might have depressed me.


*****


* By dreams

Throughout the NT we have examples of God speaking to HIS people by dreams to show them what to do and to show them things to come. 

God often spoke to Joseph to show him what to do concerning the baby Jesus.  Matthew 2

God spoke to Paul in a vision to show him to go in Macedonia.  Acts 16:9

God has led me many times by dreams.

God gave me a dream showing me I needed to go out of my house, but I could not go through my cousin's house to get out.  I had to go another way.

After that dream, my mother died.  My cousin wanted me to move to the city where she lives with her husband and two adult sons.  She told me what a help the men would be to us.

But I had been given the dream showing me I could not go through my cousin's house.

So I did not go there to live.  I ended up going 350-miles the other direction.

I never liked the city where my cousin lived.  Her husband died a few years later.  She had to threaten her youngest son, now in his 30's, to get him to come over and do things for her at her house.  He was living in fornication also.  She hated her four adopted grandchildren her first son had adopted.  She also disliked wife of first son.  There was constant trouble and strife around her.  It would have been very difficult for me to do the work of God in this environment. God stopped me from considering moving there by giving me a dream.

God gave me a dream showing me exactly where to build my current house.

I've often had dreams showing me what individuals were doing.

At an earlier period of my life, I didn't want to weigh.  God gave me a dream showing me my exact weight!

God showed me in a dream in 1981, the coming destruction of the Twin Towers of the Word Trade Center ... God gave me 3 dreams of this event 20 years before the event.

Pay attention to the dreams God has given you.  Pray for interpretation.  


*****

* By words carried by other humans

As a new Christian, I had a very serious problem concerning a lawsuit a man unjustly filed against me.  Had I lost the suit, I could have lost what money I had and lost my entire business.  It was very serious.

I was a new Christian.  I decided to tell my pastor my plan. (At that time, my pastor was Robert Tilton, Word of Faith church.) 

I made an appointment and as I drove to consult with pastor, I prayed for God to give wisdom to pastor.

I told him my plan:  Based on Isaiah 54:17 ... No weapon formed against thee shall prosper ...

I decided to dismiss my lawyer and go to court without any human counsel.



God had told me to get out of debt and stay out of debt ... the legal bills would end up pushing me back into debt if I continued that way ... then I saw this promise of God to the church in Isaiah 54:17 and decided to go that way.



Pastor look at me and said:  "Joan, I perceive that you have faith to do this that way."


Immediately I dismissed lawyer.

The pending trial in US court was schedule four months away.  God gave me many scriptures to strengthen me and confirm the direction I was going.  I recorded these scriptures on both sides of cassette tape and listen to the tape each night when I went to bed to keep my strength up.

Six days before the trials was scheduled in US District Court, the man dropped all charges against everyone.


*****

In approximately 1979, Dale Evans Rodgers came to Dallas to promote one of her books.  I was dating her publisher.  Bob wanted me to go with him and take her to dinner.  Bob wasn't very religious although he was a member of a church.  He wanted me to be with him for he felt Dale and I would connect on religious things.  He was right.

We were taking Dale back to her hotel.  Bob walked her to the hotel door.  She stopped, turned around and came back to car where I was waiting.  She said to me:  "Joan ... I don't know how I know this but you are going to be mightily used by God.  You are going to have to stay very close to HIM."  She was certainly right. 

As a prophet of God I've gone through a lot of persecution from both the church and the ministers as I delivered messages from God to them.


*****

Marilyn Hickey and I once went to dinner.  As we were leaving, Marilyn said, "Joan ... I have a scripture for you ..."  (Marilyn was always saying that to people but it turned out this time it was true.) "God will give you a mouth and wisdom that none of your adversaries will be able to gainsay nor resist."  Luke 21:15

This is particularly funny to me for Marilyn, herself, became one of those adversaries!

Pay attention:  Some of those words people carry are from God.


*****



* By thoughts carried by angels and sometimes angels even speak God's word to us in an audible voice

Angels carry the Word of God.

Exodus 23:20-22    Behold, I send an Angel before thee, to keep thee in the way, and to bring thee into the place which I have prepared.

Beware of him, and obey his voice, provoke him not; for he will not pardon your transgressions: for MY name is in him.

But if thou shalt indeed obey his voice, and do all that I speak; then I will be an enemy unto thine enemies, and an adversary unto thine adversaries.



*****


In January 10, 1980,  I was asleep in the night.  A very loud trumpet-like voice sounded three words in my ear:  Hartford, Seattle, KWJS


I jumped out of bed and wrote KWJS on notepad.  

It turned out to be a radio station.  

I said to God, "Are YOU showing me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that.  I'm a writer not a speaker."

A soft reply came in form of a thought:  "Call the radio station manager."

As soon as I thought the radio station office would be opened that same morning, I called and asked if I could speak to the station manager. 

(It is so important to act quickly before devil and your own flesh can talk you out of it.)

Station manager came on the phone immediately.

I said, "God might be showing me to go on radio.  How would you do that?"

He replied, "Make an audition tape 29 1/2 minutes long and if you fit our broadcast we will offer you a contract."

I taped exhortations immediately, that morning and mailed the tape that same day.

Within 5 days I was broadcasting exhortations to the church on radio KWJS.

I believe those 3 very loud words spoken to me that night were spoken by an angel of God.


*****


We must pay attention to thoughts, scriptures, dreams, words from God.


*****



Man shall not live by bread alone,
but by every word that proceedeth out of the mouth of God.

Matthew 4:4



*****