Friday, March 30, 2018

Reports: Asking God for Wisdom #16


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

A week or so ago, I had to take very strong action concerning a woman in our little church group.  She had gotten so crazy in handling scripture that I knew she was eating and drinking the Word of God to her own damnation and she was growing weaker and weaker.

I Corinthians 11:29-30   For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep.

*****

On March 28, she kept coming to my mind on and off all day.  I would call out to God for help each time I thought of her. 

The following morning, I sent email inquiring about a puppy she had ordered from a breeder in California, asking, "Did you get puppy yet?"

She replied saying puppy was coming into airport and would arrive at 11:30 that night.

I was horrified.

Sandra can't see well at night when she tries to drive. She has no sense of direction even in the parts of town she knows well.  Now she is going out to part of town approximately 15 miles north of Lubbock which is a few miles off on a country road.  I began praying about this. There is lots of construction on that highway to airport.  She would have to drive herself out there and park car in short term parking (extra strain) and find the man who was carrying puppy to Lubbock.

I felt God gave me a plan for her and I sent that plan to her by email.


*****

Sandra:  Royal Coach has Lincoln car they use for airport limousine  ... Betsy rents it a lot.  You should not go alone.

*****

She sent me a totally insane response as follows:

Thanks so much for this information.  Breeder's husband (John) is bringing puppy. (He will spend night at Lubbock hotel.) He has to be at Lubbock airport at 7:30 Friday morning for his return flight. 

I can easily drive him to his hotel tonight, but I was dreading getting up so early to drive him to airport tomorrow morning.  I just booked the limo service to drive him to airport in the morning.

*****

I came unglued ... I was so angry over her twisting the message I delivered ...

I sent her email ... Sandra: Your plan is so dumb.. incredibly crazy.

She is planning to drive herself to airport ... and rented limousine for the man delivering puppy to Lubbock.  This is adult aged man who is traveling all over USA and Sandra thinks, in her very twisted mind, that this man cannot get from his hotel back to the airport the next morning without her.

I was so angry, I called her and told her how really stupid her plan was.  

She agreed it was dumb.

And I told her I am a prophet of God delivering a warning message to her ...  that might be from God ... telling her not to drive herself but to hire a car to drive her ... and she completely twists the message ... and how really stupid to think this adult aged man cannot get from his hotel to airport without her.

She said, "OH!"

I told her I did not want to be involved with her anymore.

Here is a scripture God had given me concerning her a couple of days ago.

Ezekiel 3:25    But thou, O son of man, behold, they shall put bands upon thee, and shall bind thee with them, and thou shalt not go out among them:

(She binds me to her by telling me her projects ... but God tells me not to go out among them on their projects.)

But if I failed to warn her as a prophet and she hurts herself with her project, then her blood is on my hands, so I have to warn her and I did ... and she ignored the warning and twisted the plan.

After my phone call she hired a car to take her to air port.



***** 


We encourage you to share with the body of Christ times God has helped you.

Send to:  

joanboney37@gmail.com

Or to:

Jesus Ministries
9201 Genoa Ave.
Lubbock, TX 79424
USA



*****