Sunday, March 25, 2018

Letter to our little church group

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet


Paul said:

II Corinthians 11:1-3 Would to God ye could bear with me a little in my folly: and indeed bear with me. For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ. 

It is very simple: God gives the Word. We listen and obey the Word in an appropriate way, applying the Word to our lives worthily.

The devil comes to steal the word ... twisting the word ... causing doubt ... "Hath God really said that?"

Or the most subtil way of all in stealing the word is to make us think we have the word after we have read that verse or message a time or two ...

The real truth is this.

Joshua 1 ... but thou shalt meditate therein day and night, that thou mayest observe to do according to all that is written therein:

... applying that Word God has given you to your life in an appropriate way ...

God gave Sandra a dream recently. God allowed her to see how repulsive she really is at this point in time.  Had Sandra kept that dream before her day and night, it would have changed her. She would have held back from attacking me, seeing herself through the dream as she really was.

Sandra does not appropriately eat and drink the Word in the right way therefore she becomes weak and sickly and harmful to the body of Christ at this time. But it is all because of eating and drinking the Word unworthily for if she ate in proper manner, doing the Word properly, this would deliver her and cause her to be strong.

So it is with each of us.

Sometimes we stumble into a harmful thing. Barbara was watching TV shows concerning Scientology. I spoke with her by phone and this came out. Then I warned her and her eyes opened and she stopped doing that, at least I think she stopped.

Juliett was sharing things the devil said through words of other people. I warned her not to share those things they said for their words were glorifying the devil. Glorify God by speaking what God says.

The work I do by sharing with you is the work of a prophet of God and the corrections are all for your benefit to turn you from what you are doing to God's way.

Certainly you could correct yourself but when you don't God tries to turn you through what I say to you ... That is how prophets are used in the body of Christ in the NT church and even in OT.

I Corinthians 11:31-32  For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.

Pride often rises up in you and rebellion against Godly correction delivered by God's prophet.

You almost stopped my work in God, Sandra, by rebellion and by attacking me, accusing me of delivering the word incorrectly... But I turn to God and HE confirms me and restores me from such things as you fight against.

If you think me to be so wrong, why don't you ask God to correct me? No, instead you fight me. While God is trying to save you.

I have copied all the words that came from God as HE restored me again to the work to which HE called me... Hebrews 3 & 10 on exhorting one another, regardless of the attacks ... Joshua 1, where God promised no man would be able to stand against me as I do the work of prophet for God is with me and you will not be able to overcome God, though you might fight against me and kill me.

I am keeping Jeremiah and Exekiel before me to strengthen me.

Therefore I will be strengthened and will be able to continue in the ministry offices which some of you hope to destroy though your rebellion.

I was almost destroyed by Sandra ... but God intervened and restored me from her words against me as she accused me of doing my work wrongly where she was concerned.

Each of you should beware of attacking an ordained work of God this way ... How can you hope to survive such rebellion?

But even in your rebellion, God says to me: Exhort them ... so I do. (Warn them from ME says God ... so I do.)

Pam showed you the way to handle the word of God after correction as she did Proverbs 3:5-7 for several days, months ... and grew stronger in God as a result. Look at the stable way she now handles things. That didn't just happen. She correctly applied the Word of God to her life.

What kind of pride causes some of you to sluff off her example?

Jesus says:

John 8:31-32 ....

Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on Him, If ye continue in MY word (continue means do and keep doing in an appropriate way), then are ye MY disciples indeed;

And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

I Corinthians 11:27-32 ...

whosoever shall eat this bread (the Word of God), and drink this cup of the Lord, unworthily, shall be guilty of the body and blood of the Lord.

But let a man examine himself (by the Word of God)  and so let him eat of that bread, and drink of that cup (the Word of God ... examining himself by the Word).

For he that eateth and drinketh unworthily, eateth and drinketh damnation to himself, not discerning the Lord's body.

(damnation is eternal loss)

For this cause many are weak and sickly among you, and many sleep (die).

For if we would judge ourselves, we should not be judged.

But when we are judged, we are chastened of the Lord, that we should not be condemned with the world.



*****

Devil speaks to Barbara telling her it is bad to speak with me on phone, for trouble comes when we talk on phone ... When we are one Spirit how can this be? ... Real truth is I speak truth to her and she might leave the devil who has been authoring her way and devil does not want her to leave him. So devil brings to her mind a way which will insure his continuation in her way of life.

It is true. If you speak and I heard you doing something wrong, I will correct you as I am shown by God and there will be trouble until you repent.

Don wanted nothing to do with me because he said I might see him do something wrong.

I did find out Don was hanging out in bars ... I told Don the way of escape from the bars. I didn't tell him to stop going to bars. I told him before he left for the bar, to sit down and write to me giving me a teaching from Bible. 

Don did this for about a week ... and he said during that time his desire to go to bar left.

But then he stopped writing teachings and the desire came back and overwhelmed him and he participated in fornication and perhaps other sins.

But the way of escape for him was there in front of him and he chose not to continue in that way of escape given by God.


*****

Yesterday morning, before writing the above letter to our church group, I was just sitting and talking to God.

It was if God said, "Exhort this group."

I didn't have anything at all to say to them. 

But I yielded myself to exhorting them, by faith.

I heard first a scripture ... II Corinthians 11:1-3

So I wrote that scripture to them and then the remainder of the letter unfolded without my thinking of it at all.  I just wrote what I heard, what God put into my mind.

This is the way I always write and speak to the church ... by the Holy Spirit of God.

John 14:26   But the Comforter, which is the Holy Ghost, whom the Father will send in MY name, HE shall teach you all things, and bring all things to your remembrance, whatsoever I have said unto you.

John 16:13   Howbeit when HE, the Spirit of truth, is come, HE will guide you into all truth: for HE shall not speak of Himself; but whatsoever HE shall hear (from God), that shall HE speak: and HE will shew you things to come.


*****



Sandra:

Your attack against me:

* I was unfair with you, harsher than with others. Beat you more than I did others.

* Implication was I was doing my work wrong.

* Misunderstanding you, thus wrong in the chastisement I was delivering to you. 

You made a general attack of the ministry and the way I was performing the ministry.

You almost killed a prophet. 

After what you said to me ...

I wanted to quit the ministry ... I wanted to cease doing all corrections ... I wanted to deny the work of prophet and do this no more ... I wanted God to find others to "care for children." I didn't want to stay on that island caring for those children. "Find some one else to do this." I'm terrible at working with these children ... but it wasn't my idea to do this ... I was saying to God.

I'm very bad at this work anyway. (Main fruit of your arguments against me.) 

But then I remembered that dream God gave me back in the 80's ... In the dream, I was travelling with a small group of people.  We landed on an island.  It was like a pineapple field.  It was dirty and hot.  A small group of children was on this island.  Then I realized they were going to leave me there to care for those children.

I said:  "I won't stay here ... I won't:

Then I said to God:  "Unless YOU want me to."

There was a pastor and his wife on the island but they wouldn't come out of their house.

They left me on the island to care for those children.  



*****

Then I grabbed hold of those ideas you spoke against me ... and remembered it was God who assigned me this ministry ... it was God who put me on that island to care for those children.

Then I yielded myself to the heavenly calling and the will of God.

I asked God what HE wanted me to do and I heard: "Exhort them." 

I didn't want to "exhort them" ... But I sat down and prayed, "What do YOU want me to say." 

And I said what I heard. 

Sandra, you let yourself go, and lose control of yourself, and speak things from your mouth that are very evil. 

You almost killed a prophet ... but I stopped that from happening. 

Had I let this happen, it would have been the end for both of us.

Joan Boney

*****