Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Psalm 56:4


In God I will praise HIS word, in God I have put my trust; I will not fear what flesh can do unto me.


*****


Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

People often trouble us.  We don't know what to do.  We don't know the solution.

We lack wisdom.

But this we do know.  Wisdom is from God and when I turn to God in prayer and ask HIM for wisdom HE always gives me wisdom to deal with the situation.

Therefore I do not have to fear what man can do to me for I know God will bring me through the problem area with HIS wisdom.

James 1:5    If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.


All I need to do is pray, talking to God about the problem, depending on God to show me the answer.

Nothing is hidden from God and God always knows exactly what I should do and HE will show me how to deal with the matter.


*****