Wednesday, March 21, 2018

Dealing with the church

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet 

Sometimes what I do may seem "judgmental" to you, especially if I am rebuking you.

But what you always need to do is remember this.

Exhortation means to warn .... 

I am not a teacher ... I am apostle/prophet ... these are two of the strongest warning offices ... that is what we do all the time ... we warn the church to try to turn the church from their own fleshly ways and to turn them to God.

Seems to me that the other offices are different.

I also have the spiritual gift, "discerning of spirits."  I Corinthians 12:10

I often see things in people others, including the people, do not see.

I see wrong spirits mixed in with right spirits.

Yes you can have Holy Spirit and spirit of devils in you at same time. I did until God cast those spirits out of me and allowed me to witness such.

One spirit was a lying spirit ... another was double minded ... the third was not revealed to me by name.

One of those evil spirits was skipping around in my chest cavity and ran straight into Holy Spirit and jumped back trying to hide from Holy Spirit ... Holy Spirit said, "I see you ... You must come out of her ... you must go ... you must go ... you must go."

I felt like I was choking as the Holy Spirit pushed the evil spirit through my throat and out my mouth.


*****


I suspect you think Paul was kinder in dealing with church ... Paul was apostle/teacher ...

Yet Paul showed he could deal with church strongly when they would not straighten up before he got to them.


II Corinthians 12

19 Again, think ye that we excuse ourselves unto you? we speak before God in Christ: but we do all things, dearly beloved, for your edifying.

(Edify means to build them in things of God ... not to build their flesh.)

20 For I fear, lest, when I come, I shall not find you such as I would, and that I shall be found unto you such as ye would not: lest there be debates, envyings, wraths, strifes, backbitings, whisperings, swellings, tumults:

21 And lest, when I come again, my God will humble me among you (by causing me to correct you), and that I shall bewail many which have sinned already, and have not repented of the uncleanness and fornication and lasciviousness which they have committed.

Bewail:

- express great regret, disappointment, or bitterness over something
- cry or wail loudly about something
- lament, deplore, complain about
- to express grief or sorrow over
- beat one's breast over
- express great sadness over


Also we see from scripture there were times the church wanted no part of Paul!

II Corinthians 12:15-17   And I will very gladly spend and be spent for you; though the more abundantly I love you, the less I be loved.

But be it so, I did not burden you: nevertheless, being crafty, I caught you with guile.

Did I make a gain of you by any of them whom I sent unto you?



*****


It is my job to clean up the church and get them ready for the return of Jesus ... warning them to turn from their own fleshly ways and do things God's way.

And this is what I diligently do constantly regardless of their reaction to me or the warning.

I'm faithful to God and HIS heavenly calling  ... not to your flesh which will be destroyed regardless.


*****