Tuesday, March 20, 2018

Whatever God shows us, HE will give us.

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

God made the following promise to Abraham:

Genesis 13:14-15   And the LORD said unto Abram  ...  Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: 

For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it,


*****


Recently, when I read the above scripture, I realized it is same with us. 

God gives us all that HE shows us.



*****


January 10, 1980,  I was asleep in the night.  A very loud trumpet-like voice blew 3 words in my ear ...  "Hartford, Seattle, KWJS."  

I believe this was a voice of an angel of God speaking God's message to me ... opening my eyes ... showing me to go on radio ... also showing me the radio would expand from Hartford to Seattle, starting with KWJS in Arlington, TX.

All that God showed me in this dream happened.  Within 5 days, I was broadcasting exhortations to the church on KWJS radio.  By the end of that same year, I was on radio from coast to coast,  "Hartford to Seattle."

The door was opened to me by God's word to me. 

All I had to do was to go through that door.


*****


March 28, 2012 ... God gave me information in a dream ...

A woman, in the dream, was singing.  I said, "It's a little voice.  But it's a nice little voice."  And immediately I realized it was a blog and it would give us "a nice little voice" whereby the church could share things of God and scriptures.

We began a blog in late March 2012, within 3 days of the dream.  It costs nothing to print the daily exhortations that go all over the world on Internet on our blog.  We publish new exhortations for the church each day of the week.

It allows us to fulfill the following scriptures:

Hebrews 3:13-14 ...   exhort one another daily, while it is called To day; lest any of you be hardened through the deceitfulness of sin.   For we are made partakers of Christ, if we hold the beginning of our confidence stedfast unto the end;

Hebrews 10:25 ... but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

It is indeed, "A nice little voice ..."



*****


2016 ... I was led, I believe by God, to began publishing ministry books on Amazon.  These books go all over the world through the Amazon free program.



*****



March 2017,  God gave me one word, "restraint", showing me the day of the Lord approaching and teaching me about antichrist who would come into the churches before the wrath of God comes on the entire world.

This was very important information to help us to understand why ministers and individuals in the various church group will not repent when they have fallen away from scripture.


II Thessalonians 2:3-4    NASB  ...  3 Let no one in any way deceive you, for it (the day of the Lord) will not come unless the apostasy comes first, and the man of lawlessness is revealed, the son of destruction, who opposes and exalts himself above every so-called god or object of worship, so that he takes his seat in the temple of God, displaying himself as being God.

5 Do you not remember that while I was still with you, I was telling you these things?

6 And you know what restrains him now, so that in his time he will be revealed.

(Antichrist is restrained by the scriptures.  When churches fall away from scripture, antichrist enters into the church and the apostasy begins.)

7 For the mystery of lawlessness is already at work; only he who now restrains will do so until he is taken out of the way.

8 Then that lawless one will be revealed whom the Lord will slay with the breath of His mouth and bring to an end by the appearance of His coming;


By this, I saw the apostasy had to come into the churches before Jesus could return to gather the believers to Himself.

I saw that which "restrained" antichrist, keeping antichrist away from the churches was the HOLY scripture.  Antichrist would move into the church group when scripture which held antichrist back was removed from the church group.


For example: 

Matthew 5:32 ... Jesus said ... and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.

As long as church groups held to this scripture, not permitting men in the church to marry divorced women, antichrist was held back from the church groups.

As soon as this instruction was omitted and men were allowed to marry divorced women in the church group, antichrist moved in and the apostasy took over in that church group.


*****

*   Hebrews 10:25 ... but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.

The removal of portions of scripture from the church group signals the return of Jesus for the believing church that is holding onto scripture, refusing to compromise the instruction given in the Holy Bible.

Seeing that in the church groups today, allows me to see the day approaching ... thus I have exhorted the church "even more" daily on the blog as led by the Spirit of God.


*****


Each of us has our own calling, our own work in the Lord.

Mine is as an apostle/prophet:

An apostle in NT, has an anointing to deal with scripture, holding fast to scripture regardless of that done by various church groups.

A prophet in NT, delivers messages of correction to church groups, to ministers, to individuals.  It is an anointing given by God enabling prophets to receive and deliver such messages.

God has given some people an assignment to care for the church.  Not all in the church group are ministers.  Some are ministers.

Ephesians 4:11-12    (After Jesus arose, after the crucifixion and resurrection)  ...  HE gave some, apostles; and some, prophets; and some, evangelists; and some, pastors and teachers;

12   For the perfecting of the saints, for the work of the ministry, for the edifying of the body of Christ:


Some church groups are teaching all are ministers.  

Paul says: I Corinthians 12

Now ye are the body of Christ, and members in particular.


28  And God hath set
some in the church (to care for the church), first apostles, secondarily prophets, thirdly teachers, after that miracles, then gifts of healings, helps, governments, diversities of tongues.

29  Are all apostles? are all prophets? are all teachers? are all workers of miracles?



NO , not all .. some are called by Jesus for the work of the ministry ... NOT ALL HAVE THIS ASSIGNMENT ... 

But all are members of the body of Christ and each of us have a place in the body although not all are set in the body as ministers to care for the church as apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors and teachers.



*****


At some point in the late 1970's, God gave me the following dream:

I was travelling by plane with a small group of people.  We landed on an island and were looking around the island.  It was hot, dirty ... like a pineapple field ... All of a sudden, I realized they were going to leave me on that island to care for some children ...

I said, "I won't stay ... I won't ..." 

Then I said, "Unless YOU want me to stay." (speaking to God)  ...

God did want me to stay and care for those children ...

They left me there ...

On the island lived a pastor and his wife but they wouldn't come out of their house.


I knew I was set in body of Christ to care for the children of God.  


*****


Prior to this dream, shortly after I was born again in 1975, in the night as I slept, I was transported into heaven.  I was with God, with Jesus, with the Holy Spirit.  At that time I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the WORD of God, God and Holy Spirit witnessing.  (I saw no physical images.  It was an experience in the Spirit.)  

A few days later, the exact same thing happened again.

I was made one with the WORD of God ... set on fire for Bible and matters pertaining to the church.

July 31, 1979, I closed my business to "go into the ministry." 

January 10, 1980, God gave me a dream with call letters KWJS showing me to go on radio to exhort the church.

March 2012, God gave me a dream showing me to start blog whereby church could share.  Since that time, the blog has been viewed more than 750,000 times by people around the world.  We have published over 7000 exhortations for the church to prepare the church for the coming of Jesus.  We continue to share exhortations daily warning the church, counselling the church in ways of God.

2016, I saw to write exhortation books on Amazon in both e-books and paperbacks.


*   God says:  all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it 


*****


II Corinthians 3:5-6

Not that we are sufficient of ourselves to think any thing as of ourselves; but our sufficiency is of God;

Who also hath made us able ministers of the new testament; not of the letter, but of the spirit: for the letter killeth, but the spirit giveth life.


*****



You have your own assignment in the church ... to help and encourage the church in ways of God ... given various spiritual gifts by the will of God.

I Corinthians 12:4-18

Now there are diversities of gifts, but the same Spirit.

And there are differences of administrations, but the same Lord.

And there are diversities of operations, but it is the same God which worketh all in all.

But the manifestation of the Spirit is given to every man to profit withal.

For to one is given by the Spirit the word of wisdom; to another the word of knowledge by the same Spirit;

To another faith by the same Spirit; to another the gifts of healing by the same Spirit;

To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:

But all these worketh that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as HE will.

For as the body is one, and hath many members, and all the members of that one body, being many, are one body: so also is Christ.

For by one Spirit are we all baptized into one body, whether we be Jews or Gentiles, whether we be bond or free; and have been all made to drink into one Spirit.

For the body is not one member, but many.

If the foot shall say, Because I am not the hand, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?  And if the ear shall say, Because I am not the eye, I am not of the body; is it therefore not of the body?

If the whole body were an eye, where were the hearing? If the whole were hearing, where were the smelling?

But now hath God set the members every one of them in the body, as it hath pleased HIM

Spiritual gifts are not earned.  God gives different gifts through the Spirit to function in the church through individuals "as HE wills."  You must not try to copy another person in the body of Christ. For to do that would make you a "mocker" ... Jude vv. 17-19

More about the various gifts:

Romans 12:6-8

Having then gifts differing according to the grace that is given to us, whether prophecy, let us prophesy according to the proportion of faith;

Or ministry
(serving), let us wait on our ministering: or he that teacheth, on teaching;Or he that exhorteth, on exhortation: he that giveth, let him do it with simplicity; he that ruleth, with diligence; he that sheweth mercy, with cheerfulness.


*****

Operate in that gift God has given you.  What you see to do.  Just like God said to Abraham, all that thou seeth I will give you.

You may say, "I can't see myself doing that."  Then you shouldn't try to do it.  Do what you see to do, knowing that is the gift God has given you for the church.

You might have great mercy toward someone in the church.  ? a gift of mercy?

You might have an heart to give  ... money, service, natural food ... a gift of giving ...

Like God said to Abraham ... Look ... all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it.


*****

I see myself exhorting (warning/advising the church)  I do not see myself teaching.

I see my giving a word of knowledge ... a word of wisdom.

I seem to discern spirits that are coming through individuals in both the church and in the world... discerning of spirits.


*****

Pam Padgett has a gift of helps.  (I cannot see myself doing what Pam does, therefore I do not try to do this for it is not my gift.)

*****

You could ask God for wisdom showing you your spiritual gifts and showing you how to operate in your gifts.

Then let God make it clear to you and let God teach you what you are to do and let God raise you up in the time left on this earth.

Just as our human body has different parts that function to help us in different way, so do the spiritual gifts function in the church.

What can you see yourself doing?  That is where your spiritual gift lies.


*****




Lift up now thine eyes, and look from the place where thou art northward, and southward, and eastward, and westward: 


For all the land which thou seest, to thee will I give it, says God.





*****