Wednesday, March 21, 2018

When God leads us.

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

In March, 2012, God showed me a dream to start a blog and share exhortations with the church.  This we did immediately.

Since that time, we have given over 7000 exhortations encouraging people in the way of God, sharing scripture and examples.

We invite all Christians who have something God has done as an example, to share with the church through this blog.


*****

I was cleaning out my computer yesterday, and noticed a man or woman had written an email saying, "I suggest you do the following ..."

I stopped reading immediately, deleting this email.

I prayed. 

God called my attention to the "I" in what was written.

This person did not have a message from God.  If that had been the case, I would have read that message.

This person exalted himself.  The "I" shows everything.


*****