Saturday, March 31, 2018

Reports: Asking God For Wisdom #17


Pam Padgett ... member of body of Christ

While updating the ministry books last year, I was working upstairs and didn't use the TV and sound system downstairs. During this time there was a power outage and I shutdown and unplugged each component in the sound system. (power surges after outages have damaged some components in the past, even though everything is plugged into surge protectors.)  Since I wasn't using the system I left it unplugged.

Then when I again wanted to turn on the TV downstairs, 3-4 months later, I used just the TV, by-passing the sound system, since there weren't any shows that interested me in terms of sound and not wanting to go through getting all the components plugged in and turned back on.

So the sound system had not been used in over a year.

Then Joan told me about a WWII movie, Dunkirk, which won two academy awards for sound. I purchased the blu-ray and earlier this week wanted to setup the sound system to watch it.

I prayed asking God to help me as I was doing this. Getting everything hooked back up correctly went very smoothly and I was even reminded how to control the sound system with the remote. I was very thankful for this, and enjoyed watching the movie. With the sound, it was like being there.

But the next day I was going to watch a women's basketball game while talking with Joan on the telephone. I had the remote in my hand and pressed a button I thought would start the system ... but nothing happened.

I stared at the remote and had no idea what to do.  Starting to panic, I pressed several buttons. Nothing happened.

Joan was on the telephone and heard this. She suggested I pray.

Of course!

I stopped and prayed and immediately my eyes were drawn to the exact button to press.

The system came on and worked fine.


*****

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Recently I went to Costco to get cat food.  I purchased 6 boxes of 48 cans per box and went to check out.  Three women zeroed in on all the cat food.  I explained I have some outdoor cats who came to live at my house 3 years ago and I feed them.

An older Costco worker said I could save a lot of money if I just fed them dry food.  She said feral cats (strays) would be happy with just getting dry food.

I said, "I don't think I would want to do that.   I want them to have both dry food and meat."

She replied, "You're going to run out of money."

I hesitated a good while, then I replied, "I don't think that will happen."

She thought about it and said, "I don't either."

When the momma cat, Calley, and her 3 kittens moved into my courtyard in 2015, Calley was vicious and her kittens were wild.  I wanted to take them to vet to have them fixed ... no more kittens! 

I couldn't get help so I bought animal trap and caught 3 of them and vet fixed them and I brought them back home to courtyard and turned them loose.  I feed them Purina just like I feed my indoor cat.  I also feed them Frisky's meat.

One day while I was feeding them I heard following from God:  "You take care of them exactly like I take care of you."

Certainly God feeds me "with the finest of Wheat."

Psalm 81:16   HE should have fed them also with the finest of the wheat: and with honey out of the rock should I have satisfied thee.

And I feed them with quality cat food.

There is no lack for anyone at our house.

Psalm 147:14   HE maketh peace in thy borders, and filleth thee with the finest of the wheat.

***** 


We encourage you to share with the body of Christ times God has helped you.

Send to:  

joanboney37@gmail.com

Or to:

Jesus Ministries
9201 Genoa Ave.
Lubbock, TX 79424
USA



*****