Saturday, March 31, 2018

God stops us ... But the lust of our hearts can overrule

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

A woman showed rebellion against correction from God and as a result did much damage against the ministry of God.  In spite of this, I was brought in to help her in a potentially dangerous situation.

She had purchased a puppy which had to be air shipped from California to Texas.  I wanted very much to see that puppy and had told her I would go to the airport with her to pick up puppy.

But prior to arrival date, she showed her rebellion against the word of God.

I suspected God would not approve of my going with her.

I asked God what HE wanted me to do.  I asked HIM to give me concrete example which would make HIS will firm to me.

He caused me to see a scripture.

Ezekiel 3:25    But thou, O son of man, behold, they shall put bands upon thee, and shall bind thee with them, and thou shalt not go out among them:

This woman has a way of drawing you into her project, thus putting a band upon various people.

I felt God was saying to me don't go with her to get puppy.



*****


The puppy arrived on March 29, 2018, at 11:30 pm.

I was concerned. 

This woman is 69-years-old and has difficulty seeing at night when driving.  The highway to airport usually has much construction.  She has difficulty with direction even when she is in an area of town where she lives and the airport is about 15 miles north of Lubbock and on partial country road.  One can easily get lost going there.

I talked to God about this.  

I felt I could not go with her because of her rebellion against the Word of God the previous week and because of the scripture I had been given in Ezekiel 3:25.

The late hour, 11:30 p.m., prohibited my asking another woman to go with her.

As I continued to consider this issue, I had a concept which I believed to be the answer to the problem.

James 1:5   If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.

The idea of getting a limousine to pick her up and take her to airport and bring her and puppy back home came into my mind.  I was happy and satisfied this would be a proper and safe way to go out to this airport at this hour of the night.

Of course I still wanted to go to see the puppy.  But to reject the word I had been given and to go another way in order to do what I wanted to do would have been like Balaam who rejected the word of God in order to get what he wanted.

I did not ask God if I could go for God had already made it clear to me that I was not to go.

Consider the sin of Balaam:

Numbers 22

And the children of Israel set forward, and pitched in the plains of Moab on this side Jordan by Jericho.

2 And Balak the son of Zippor saw all that Israel had done to the Amorites.

3 And Moab was sore afraid of the people, because they were many: and Moab was distressed because of the children of Israel.


4 And Moab said unto the elders of Midian, Now shall this company lick up all that are round about us, as the ox licketh up the grass of the field. And Balak the son of Zippor was king of the Moabites at that time.

5 He sent messengers therefore unto Balaam the son of Beor to Pethor, which is by the river of the land of the children of his people, to call him, saying, Behold, there is a people come out from Egypt: behold, they cover the face of the earth, and they abide over against me:

6 Come now therefore, I pray thee, curse me this people; for they are too mighty for me: peradventure I shall prevail, that we may smite them, and that I may drive them out of the land: for I wot that he whom thou blessest is blessed, and he whom thou cursest is cursed.

7 And the elders of Moab and the elders of Midian departed with the rewards of divination in their hand; and they came unto Balaam, and spake unto him the words of Balak.

8 And he said unto them, Lodge here this night, and I will bring you word again, as the LORD shall speak unto me: and the princes of Moab abode with Balaam.

9 And God came unto Balaam, and said, What men are these with thee?

10 And Balaam said unto God, Balak the son of Zippor, king of Moab, hath sent unto me, saying,

11 Behold, there is a people come out of Egypt, which covereth the face of the earth: come now, curse me them; peradventure I shall be able to overcome them, and drive them out.

12 And God said unto Balaam, Thou shalt not go with them; thou shalt not curse the people: for they are blessed.

But Balaam wanted the rewards the king would give him.  However he would have to go against the Word of God if he did that which the king wanted.  "Maybe God would change HIS mind and would let him go and curse this people" ... so he would ask God again to see if he could go do this.

Balaam asked God again if he could go ... God turned Balaam over to his own desire and allowed him to go with the king of Moab but God did not allow Balaam to curse HIS people.

Balaam went through many needless efforts and ended up losing the reward he desired from king of Moab and Balaam also lost reward with God and ended up being slain by the servants of God.

A "fear of the Lord" was lacking in Balaam.  A fear of the Lord causes us to know God's way is the way to go regardless of our personal desire.  By a fear of the Lord, we are afraid to go any other way for inwardly we know God knows the best way for us.

God will stop us from going in a way that does injury to us if we will heed HIS word.

But our own desire could cause us to twist the Word into a way where there seems to be a loophole to that word.

Churches do this all the time concerning the instructions given concerning divorce/remarriage in the church.


*****

Matthew 5:32    Jesus says:  whosoever shall put away his wife, saving for the cause of fornication, causeth her to commit adultery: and whosoever shall marry her that is divorced committeth adultery.


I Corinthians 7:10-11   And unto the married I command, yet not I, but the Lord, Let not the wife depart from her husband:  But and if she depart, let her remain unmarried, or be reconciled to her husband: and let not the husband put away his wife.


*****



When you change the scripture and explain  away godly doctrines, you eat and drink damnation unto yourself and you become one of the many antichrists operating inside the church.

John, the apostle, explains to us that there are many antichrists.  (antichrist:  opposite to the Word of God, thus against Christ, the Word.)

I John 2:18    Little children, it is the last time: and as ye have heard that antichrist shall come, even now are there many antichrists; whereby we know that it is the last time.


*****



Antichirst in the churches:

II Thessalonians 2:3-4  

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

(Man will "fall away" from scripture and by that he, the man of sin who fell away from scripture, is revealed.)

Who opposeth
(God, The Word) and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

Instead of scripture ruling over him, he rules over scripture, changing scripture to suit himself, explaining away the meaning of specific verses to allow his own desire in the matter at hand to take place, thus becoming one of the many antichrists in the churches.

God shows us the right way to go ... our own desire can override God's way.

But it damns us.

God will even delude the person who goes against scripture to the point he cannot be turned back to God's way.

*****


II Thessalonians 2     And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of HIS mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of HIS coming:

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.


The Word of God must be more important to us than our own desire.


*****