Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Make the tree good

Joan Boney ... apostle/ prophet

(Email to member of our church group)
Barbara:

To say that you thought everyone knew that ... is a very evil thing to say. 
That concept denies all preaching, all the work of Paul and all ministers, and all gifts of the Holy spirit which differ according to the will of God.

You should go back and read scripture showing these truths from the Bible and fully uproot the concept you spoke with your mouth.

I spoke something concerning the time I spent on phone with you for past 3 days ... I said something like, "probably to no avail" ... an evil concept from my heart.

To correct myself and uproot this evil from my heart, I am looking at following:

I Cor. 15 ... 57 But thanks be to God, which giveth us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ.
58 Therefore, my beloved brethren, be ye stedfast, unmoveable, always abounding in the work of the Lord, forasmuch as ye know that your labour is not in vain in the Lord.

"is not in vain" ...
It will produce results

Isaiah 55 ... 10 For as the rain cometh down,
and the snow from heaven, and returneth not thither,
but watereth the earth,
and maketh it bring forth and bud,
that it may give seed to the sower, and bread to the eater:
11 So shall MY word be that goeth forth out of MY mouth:
it shall not return unto ME void,
but it shall accomplish that which I please,
and it shall prosper in the thing whereto I sent it.

It is of real worth ...

Mt. 16 ... the gates of hell will not prevail against it, against that which God speaks

The church is built on that which God speaks.

I'm digging about in my heart to pull out the idea that the word I speak from God would likely avail nothing for that is evil, antichrist (opposite to Bible), untrue.

And I am working to put back into my heart the concept that the word of the Lord endures forever ... to believe and trust that word.

We have to fight for the faith to keep faith in our hearts.

And we can tell by that which comes out of our own mouth whether it is good or evil.

Mt. 12 ... Make the tree good

Joan