Friday, September 18, 2015

God corrects my plan to provide for my need

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Four years ago, when my cat had to be put to sleep, I wasn't going to get another cat.

At that time I was about 75 years old, and I reasoned I would likely outlive a new animal so I wouldn't get another animal.

That night that Samantha died, I cried out to God:  "I need help."

Immediately I heard :  "Go on Internet and buy a Siamese cat."

The next morning, I went on Internet and found a breeder that I felt to be a good breeder and called that number.

The breeder said, "I can have a kitten to you by Wednesday."  (That was Saturday)

I was thrilled and ordered a kitten.

She had to be shipped from San Diego to Lubbock.  The plane went to Houston and then she was put on a plane going to Midland (100 miles from Lubbock) because that plane had air conditioned cargo and the Lubbock planes were not air conditioned cargo.  It was July ... Hot, very hot in Texas.  We drove the 100 miles to pick her up.

The minute I ordered the kitten all grief vanished over Samantha.  From that point of making the order, I thought only of that kitten that was to come.

And obviously my own wisdom about not getting another animal at my age, vanished.

God knows our need and even when we make other plans, HE corrects our plans to fit our need.