Monday, September 14, 2015

After a victory

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

Steadfastness in direction is very important, especially after a victory.

It is important to make this a way of life and not let up after a victory.

We can use this scripture as direction:

Jesus said ... If you continue in my word then are you my disciples indeed. and you shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free.  Jn. 8

We really can't afford to relax after a victory.  Devil is just waiting for the entrance to destroy us.

I Peter 5 ...  8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walketh about, seeking whom he may devour:9 Whom resist stedfast in the faith, knowing that the same afflictions are accomplished in your brethren that are in the world.

We must continue to turn to God and seek wisdom from God rather than being wise in our own eyes.  We must deal with destructive thoughts by taking such thoughts to God.  We must reject ways of devils which are opposite to God.  And we must do these things as long as we live on this earth.

James 4:7 Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you.

I think it is especially important to stop giving causes unless we feel God has shown us the cause.  For to give the cause and try to reason the cause makes us wise in our own eyes.  God only knows the cause.  I know I have really worked on this ... trying to stop giving cause unless I feel God has revealed cause to me. And then to say I believe this is what God showed me.  Otherwise we can just say we don't know why that happened.  God knows, but HE hasn't shown me.