Wednesday, September 23, 2015

Remnant church according to election of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

I have tried to find church to attend in Lubbock, TX., and nothing has ever worked out.

Either preacher is speaking twisted doctrine and will not correct himself.  Or people who say they are the church can't understand scripture when we speak with each other.  I find another spirit operating in the churches that I've tried to attend.  Over and over, I have met people who say they are Christians and I have shared some of the things God has shown me ... they appear to listen ... then they show no excitement at all over what God has said and they have no desire to hear what God has said ... and they walk away.   There is no way to share with these church people for the Spirit of God is not in them.  They are as dead people.

Perhaps some of you have encountered this same problem where you live.

It can be explained by the following.

The apostle Paul says ... Romans 11 ... Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? (Elijah) how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying, 3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life. 

4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal

5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace. 6 And if by grace, then is it no more of works:otherwise grace is no more grace. But if it be of works, then is it no more grace:otherwise work is no more work.

==========

Jude ...  17 But, beloved, remember ye the words which were spoken before of the apostles of our Lord Jesus Christ; 18 How that they told you there should be mockers (imitators) in the last time, who should walk after their own ungodly lusts. 19 These be they who separate themselves, sensual, having not the Spirit.  

They join the church.  They are even baptized in water.  But they do not have the Spirit of God.  They may seem religious and even say some of the right things but they are just copying other people who seem godly to them.  They think they are of God for they did the "requirements" of the church, baptism, tithing ... They even attend church faithfully.  But there is no real understanding of the scripture.  They are doing religious things by their own mind.  They are depending on what they do for salvation, not in what God did.  But mostly you know them by that spirit that is in them.  When a person is baptized by Jesus it is a baptism "of the Holy Ghost" and fire.  They are on fire for the word of God.  And truth of scripture is very important to them.  And they gobble up the word of God and want more.

Countless numbers of people are attending churches weekly and have not the Spirit.  It is like the difference between the baptism of John, which was unto repentance, and the baptism of Jesus which is God revealing HIMSELF to the individual.


Luke 3:16 John answered, saying unto them all, I indeed baptize you with water; but one mightier than I cometh, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to unloose: HE (Jesus) shall baptize you with the Holy Ghost and with fire:  

... on fire for the word of God ...

When Jesus baptizes you with the Holy Ghost and with fire, it is God separating you to HIMSELF by revealing HIMSELF directly to you and changing you from your former self.

Mt. 16 ... 13 When Jesus came into the coasts of Caesarea Philippi, he asked his disciples, saying, Whom do men say that I the Son of man am? 14 And they said, Some say that thou art John the Baptist:some, Elias; and others, Jeremias, or one of the prophets. 15 He saith unto them, But whom say ye that I am? 16 And Simon Peter answered and said, Thou art the Christ, the Son of the living God. 

17 And Jesus answered and said unto him, Blessed art thou, Simon Barjona:for flesh and blood hath not revealed it unto thee, but my Father which is in heaven. 18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.

God revealed this truth directly to Peter.  No man, no flesh and blood, taught Peter this.

This revelation from God is the rock upon which Jesus builds HIS church.  

The church set up by man is a group of flesh and blood humans setting up rules whereby a person can be a member.

I've met several born again people who simply were changed by God as they were going about their daily activities, not even looking for God.  They are the elect of God.

And I've sadly encountered masses of people who went forward, confessed Jesus as Lord, were baptized in water ... but it was all of their own will and they went forward in their own fleshly minds concerning religion.

Those who are born of the baptism of Jesus are born of the Holy Ghost, born again, and they have fire concerning things of God.  Religion is not a ritual with them.  They are very different on the inside and we recognize this difference.  

==========

I went forward at a church service and was baptized in water when I was 15 years old.  But I was not changed at all inside.  I was not given the Spirit of God.  I continued to pursue my own interests and I never thought of what God wanted.  All I thought of was what I wanted.

When I was 37 years old, God spoke to me saying,  "Joan, you know all these mistakes you've been making all these years?  Those weren't mistakes.  Those were sins."

I was shocked!  And was changed by God immediately.  After that, I was "on fire" wanting to hear things of God.  Reading Bible.  Wanting to be with people of God.  That is all I cared about after God spoke to me.

At that time, I owned a business in Dallas.  A woman who was a Christian came into my shop and when she saw my great desire for things of God, she said, "I believe what we've seen here is a real conversion."  (That real conversion is only done by God.  It is not done by our will, by the will of the flesh, but by the will of God... Romans 9) 

6 Not as though the word of God hath taken none effect. For they are not all Israel, which are of Israel:7 Neither, because they are the seed of Abraham, are they all children:but, In Isaac shall thy seed be called. 8 That is, They which are the children of the flesh, these are not the children of God:but the children of the promise are counted for the seed. 9 For this is the word of promise, At this time will I come, and Sara shall have a son.
10 And not only this; but when Rebecca also had conceived by one, even by our father Isaac; 11 (For the children being not yet born, neither having done any good or evil, that the purpose of God according to election might stand, not of works, but of him that calleth;) 12 It was said unto her, The elder shall serve the younger. 13 As it is written, Jacob have I loved, but Esau have I hated.
14 What shall we say then? Is there unrighteousness with God? God forbid. 15 For he saith to Moses, I will have mercy on whom I will have mercy, and I will have compassion on whom I will have compassion. 16 So then it is not of him that willeth, nor of him that runneth, but of God that sheweth mercy. 17 For the scripture saith unto Pharaoh, Even for this same purpose have I raised thee up, that I might shew my power in thee, and that my name might be declared throughout all the earth. 18 Therefore hath he mercy on whom he will have mercy, and whom he will he hardeneth.


The real church are the individuals to whom God has revealed HIMSELF. 

My sound guy, David Baskin, told me he walked out on his porch and something happened.  All of a sudden he was changed.  He said at the time he didn't think much about it.

My neighbor, Gordon, told me he had always hated his stepmother.  One day, something happened to him.  The hate was simply removed and he said he knew it was not good to hate this way and he was changed.

Barbara Preston said something happened to her and she was changed immediately.  After that she told her husband she was going to stop drinking.  He had heard her say that so many time before.  But this time she was different.  Changed by God ... instantly.

Pam Padgett has similar experience of being changed instantly.  She knew something different had happened to her and was inside her now.

My uncle speaking of my mother said to me, "She has changed.  She is different.  She has really changed."  (but the change was not done by her own will but rather God changed her instantly.)

==========

After the change, and that initial fire from God, we then continue in the new life.

Jesus said:  31 Then said Jesus to those Jews which believed on him, If ye continue in MY word, then are ye my disciples indeed; 32 And ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.  John 8

========== 

After I was born again, I was transported into heaven in the night as I slept.  I was with God, with Christ, with the Holy Spirit.  I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the word of God.

A few nights after this, the exact same thing happened again to me. I was transported into heaven in the night as I slept.  I was with God, with Christ, with the Holy Spirit.  I was merged into the body of Jesus, made one with the word of God.

I was really on fire after that.

My favorite aunt, a Church of Christ member, had always been very different from other people.  Relatives were afraid of her though she was very kind.  I was never afraid of her.  But all the other family members measured everything by this aunt.  They would say, "What would Ardath say about this?"

A few years after I was taken into heaven, I was at my aunt's house and I heard, "Tell her about being taken into heaven."  I didn't want to do that.  But since I believed it was God telling me to do that, I told her.

As I spoke, she got a very "dreamy" look on her face and she replied"Something like that happened to me once, and it was all golden."

==========

The people who are chosen by God and who have God revealed to themselves are very different from other people because God lives inside of them and leads them.

Those people who are religious without God having revealed HIMSELF to them do not have this inner leading.  They are led by teachings of men and by their own thinking. 

(Spirit vs. flesh)

==========

So today we see churches filled with religious, fleshly people.  (They end up being like the scribes and Pharisees, led by their own fleshly religious thinking.  Having not the Spirit of God.)

They cannot understand us when we speak.  We are different.  Sometimes they will try to stop us from speaking (kill us).

We experience what Elijah described:  3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.   Romans 11

That is because God has chosen us and lifted us out of the world and attached us to HIMSELF.

 John 15:19 If ye were of the world, the world would love his own: but because ye are not of the world, but I have chosen you out of the world, therefore the world hateth you.