Monday, September 14, 2015

Not having to beg the church for money to do the works of God

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

It has always amazed me that when God tells me to do some work, HE also provides for the work without my having to ask for offerings to pay for the work.

From the beginning of my assignments it has been this way.

In 1980, I was sleeping when a voice that I believe to have been an angel of the Lord gave me three words:  Hartford, Seattle, KWJS. (It was like the voice of a trumpet blowing these three words into my ear.  I jumped up and wrote the words down.)

The next morning I said to God:  Are YOU telling me to go on radio?  I wouldn't know how to do that.  I'm not a speaker.  I'm a writer.

I had a very gentle thought after saying this.  "Call the radio station manager." 

I called the radio station manager that morning, immediately. When I talked with the radio station manager of KWJS, I asked how much it costs to do this.  His reply:  "$800 a month for 5 day/30 min per day broadcast."

I asked God how HE wanted me to pay for this.  I heard:  "Write a letter to the people you know and tell them what happened."  

Immediately I wrote telling what had happened.  I did not ask for money.  But within 3 days I had enough money for one month's broadcasts.  One man hand carried money to my apartment.

Within a week, I was on radio exhorting the church.

==========

I have not had to ask for offering since approximately 1984 when I stopped radio broadcasts.  Since that time, many who gave tithes/offerings to me have retired.  Some died. Some left.  Today we have approximately 10 people who regularly give monthly tithes/offerings.  Most of these have now retired.  I have seen much decrease in money during the years as people retired, left us, and some died.  But it is amazing for there is no lack and I do not have to ask church for money to do the works when God tells me to do something.

When the work is assigned by God we do not have to "beg" for money.

When we add to the assignment and do our own "good" works we may get into financial difficulty.

What God authors, HE pays for without us having to beg for money from the church.

Please read:

- Evil from pastors
- Ministers who use 100-fold return to extort money