Sunday, September 13, 2015

Put on internet to do these writings

Joan Boney ... apostle/prophet

On March 29, 2012, in a dream, God gave me information showing me to go on Internet to do these writings.  In this dream, a woman was singing.  I kept saying "This is a nice little voice.  It is not a great voice.  But it is a nice little voice."  Then immediately I was shown the church operating on Internet and I was very excited knowing that we could operate as the church on Internet.

Within 3 days we were publishing on Internet doing these exhortations to the church which you are now viewing.

Indeed it gives us a "little voice" but it is a "nice little voice."

From time to time I become discouraged.  But then I remember this dream and know it was God Who put me on Internet to do this and I continue writing and I really do love having the opportunity to exhort the church in the way of God through Internet (which goes all over this world).